smokin around the town

X2^ If they aren't too bulky they would be pretty cool to mount for a drag pass or a pull.

x3....

I will admit too that I have smoked people here and there... Especially after I got my HX40 and 370's. I'd make people's automatic headlights come on at noon :bang Granted I mostly did it when people were tail gating me, I still did it for grins more than once...

Guess you can say I grew out of that, because I just went out and got a turbo that I should be able to virtually tune all of the smoke out of my truck with. Even from a dead stop.

smoknyou03, is there a place I can go to take lessons on how to be like you? You are the coolest cat on the board. One time I took out a plug out of the head on the intake side so I could smoke out people, it worked well with the cardboard I put over my compressor inlet...man was it wild!

In reality though, you're a homo. :homo: Cut that chit out.

You want to make smoke vids, do it in your driveway or something. Or better yet, do it in COMPETITION.

smoknyou03, is there a place I can go to take lessons on how to be like you? You are the coolest cat on the board. One time I took out a plug outta my intake so I could smoke out people, plus the cardboard I put over my compressor inlet...man was it wild!

In reality though, you're a homo. :homo: Cut that chit out.
You want to make smoke vids do it in your driveway or something. Or better yet, do it in COMPETITION.

yea its called REVOLUTION DEISEL PERFORMANCE!

call and ask for big roy 765-409-0496

you are by the far one of the dumbest people i've ever seen on these boards.
thanks for your contribution to the diesel community

I don't think that nobody on here has ever smoked out anyone, mostly for having their ass ridden, but come on dude, that is excessive. And the name calling is straight up ridiculous.
As far as nothing being done to diesels, I already got a letter about my truck smoking too much. I was running out of room getting on the freeway and floored it and I got a letter. I don't do it on purpose all over town. And no it's not just a California problem either. I have even thought about going to a smaller injector to clean up my act. Nobody is saying not to have fun, but a lot of people don't get your fun, think next time

Well regardless of the thoughts and feelings about your bad judgment to video tape you smoking out anyone you could get behind you, the camera you used looks pretty sweet, as well as inexpensive.

Back