Truckers, lets see your rigs!

2KS are Running mfer’s with a turbo/tune. The older 9NS were limited. Cams would flake and If no one has put one in it for a while I guarantee you it’s junk. One we had ran awesome and didn’t have any issues other than the cam when we bought it and rear gear plate was cracked and leaked oil but would embarrass a big block motor. Like most small diesels they cost more to fix than the larger ones.

By tune you mean more than a fuel wire:hehe:. Have a guy haul in product to us with a T800 with the same drivetrain. I think he got 1.2 out of it before his first motor rebuild. He had to just do it again after several years and it cost him around 30k. Sad part is the the truck isn't worth it and he probably won't outlast the truck he is so old.

001(11).HEIC

What is the general consensus on aluminum fifth wheel plates vs the standard steel ones?

Speaking about the ones casted by Alcoa for Holland...

What was the winch used for?

Not really sure, it was a tractor when it was new and I’m almost certain the winch has been on there since then.

It’s Canadian built truck so I’m guessing even then it was oil field work, heavy single frame, 48K rears and 14 or 16K front axle.

What is the general consensus on aluminum fifth wheel plates vs the standard steel ones?

Speaking about the ones casted by Alcoa for Holland...

Same ratings as the steel plate but looks much better polished. I have no complaints and would buy another. I use zero grease on any part of it, plate or pin. Several friends have them also on trucks and trailers (b-train)

Same ratings as the steel plate but looks much better polished. I have no complaints and would buy another. I use zero grease on any part of it, plate or pin. Several friends have them also on trucks and trailers (b-train)

Not ideal if someone is dropping and hooking.

4½ years in law enforcement I finally had enough of the political games, favoratism, and lies from the higher-ups, so I hung up the badge and gunbelt. I took a job driving regional for a friend of mine in his personal rig, 97 W900L with a 2WS in it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-150033_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210126-150033_Facebook.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 0
Not ideal if someone is dropping and hooking.

I took a scraper, cardboard box and a case of towels and cleaned the entire plate and pin of that RGN I borrowed.

4½ years in law enforcement I finally had enough of the political games, favoratism, and lies from the higher-ups, so I hung up the badge and gunbelt. I took a job driving regional for a friend of mine in his personal rig, 97 W900L with a 2WS in it.

So you’re backing to fucking truckers in the back row instead of on the side of the road with a pen?

Welcome back!!

Haha, I never did much enforcement on trucks anyway....I was too busy getting my ass chewed by the command staff all the time.

Does anybody on here mess with cb's much? I'm fighting with my setup and I'm about ready to burn the whole thing to the ground.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Saw an old-school COE Peterbilt the other day at one of my customer's place of business. Just thought it was pretty cool.

Curious how the hoppers slope with that many traps. The sweatpants crowd would have a heart attack climbing in and out of a cab over plus dumping four traps.

Back