Billet Aluminum Cylinder head

doesn't seem worth it to me. I understand completly what your saying....but I think most are out to have fun. Until we are competing for enough money each race to make a very nice living I don't think that is worth it.

I think it is evident in the sport especially in truck pulling that there are a small number of people who spare no expense to win or at least have the very best no matter the payout. Most already make their money some other way and don't mind spending it on go fast parts. I for one want every advantage I can get to win. I figure if I'm going to play I might as well win. Mind you it don't happen that way much,:bang but that's just the way I figure.LOL

doesn't seem worth it to me. I understand completly what your saying....but I think most are out to have fun. Until we are competing for enough money each race to make a very nice living I don't think that is worth it.

I've watched people blow engines with nothing but pride on the line.

Logic and motorsports don't always mix...

Cool, I'd love to see pics of this thing, I hope the intake side of the head is significantly changed.

i looked at it to. It was a 12v head. it did look taller than the oe one it did have a single valve cover, 3 valve spring set up with big valves, used a 24v exhaust manifold. and if its only 5k and flows more thats not that bad

Dont know what they run now but the place I had my first head done built billet aluminum heads for tractors and they were $10k a piece. Sounds about right on price, especially if they're the first and only ones with them.

Is this thing even legal for competition? I know in tractors you can't have a billet head unless you're super or pro stock...

We still dont have any pictures of this thing???

The word on the street is Indy cylindar head is building it. It had big valves like 2.500 exhaust and 2.250 intake (just shooting from the hip as they wouldnt let me get the calipers out to measure). My guess is the new smt valvetrain will go with it which is like 5k so my best guess is your looking at about 15k for the top end. My neighbors Ken Vinney head for thier Keith Black stage fifteen billet blocks are 3600$ apeice and empty.

I think it's funny all the crying they did about billet blocks now they are running a billet head.

Hypocrites. Don't mess with their money but a billet head is ok.

Back