Super He351 in "slow" progress

Mmmmmmm Billet wheel.....
1349829398.jpg

1349829486.jpg

Also i only have one he351 to play with but had a he341 center section sitting here. The major dia. or the 351 wheel is bigger then the 341, so i machined it to fit the 351 wheel.
1349829449.jpg

I got it off ebay. It came with the super 40 compressor housing too. But all i really bought it for was the wheel. If some one wants the part number its, 4044562

Its the same wheel as the he351's just its a billet one.

Also i took the exhaust housing to my machine shop to have them bore it out for the bigger turbine. Now just need to get a rebuild kit.

Fpe cheetah turbos have on efilive tuned 6.7...
But it is a 63mm inducer. Whereas a 351cw can definitely benefit from a larger turbine wheel, or a larger turbine housing

Machine shop called, exhaust housing is done. And got a rebuild kit ordered. Now just to get my wheel and cover back from T$. I just sent it yesterday to him.

Finally got some time to post a pic of the exhaust housing.
1350780033.jpg

I think i turned out really nice.

Had some trouble with the shipping of the Compressor wheel and housing, but it finally got th Mr.T$ So hopefully he gets it done fast.

I have a Bullseye Billit 64mm Comp wheel if anyone is interested, fits a S300 Borg-Warner, asking 375.00 paypal shipped. Also have a 64mm s300 3rd Gen. Cover for it for 175.00.

Last edited:
I sold it to you lol. I was going to use it in a similar project but lost interest. Its nice to see its being put to good use.

I just got it back yesterday. Looks Awesome!!!!!! Big Thanks to T$Diesel!!!!!!
Here's some pics

1352853947.jpg

1352854010.jpg

It still will be awhile before i get it swaped out. Lots of stuff going on right now.

that thing looks awesome!
Love the outside the circle circumscribed within the box thinking
so what are the specs on your setup now? and what parts are you using?

Thanks,
-KV

Well i got the turbo together! But one of my buddies needed a turbo and the stock he351 is all i had. So i wont be able to do a test with it and with the Super He351. I know it sucks a$$. I was looking forward to seein what the bigger wheel did for it. Damn it!!!! But i will do some tests with the hx52, then this turbo to see what it does different. The 52 is around 67/70/16.

Back