Fuel only NADM class

I think we will have a regular field of 6 12 valve trucks that will go to every race. There will be some bad ass cr trucks come out to compete, and the d-max crowd has offerings as well. I think this will be a shot in the arm to the faster classes and hopefully get some more involved.

I think the cr will be hard to deal with in this class also I think this might be the biggest field of trucks to compete ever and a close one to

That oxide stuff is nice but I will like this class 10x's better. I bet bio-fuel becomes popular in this class.

I think it would be cool to find a bio sponser for this class to showcase their product and the power it is capeable of making. It would be beneficial for the "image" of the class, which is bound to be a litttle smokey. However, think this is a pipe dream.

That bothers me.... The gas funny cars have a plume of 'green house gasses' but they cannot be seen so it's "ok" with everyone. The Diesels emmit a lot less but it can be seen and that's not good in our "politically correct" venue. Ignorance wins again.....

if you made it #6000 everyone could compete crew cabs would be within 1000# regualar cabs could be right at race weight, #5000 is going to make it a class for custom trucks only, but oh yea i guess its easy to make a class around your own truck lol

HEY!!

I think we should name this the " WE ARE DIESEL" Class!!!!!! LOL

LOL LOL LOL

Watcha think Dennis???

:poke: :evil

Dat chit's funny rite dare!!! I don't care who ya are!!!!! :hehe:

if you made it #6000 everyone could compete crew cabs would be within 1000# regualar cabs could be right at race weight, #5000 is going to make it a class for custom trucks only, but oh yea i guess its easy to make a class around your own truck lol
Wasn't one of the rules no whining and complanin. 5000lbs fits most all of the prostreet truck and this is a prosrteet class not a street class some prostreet trucks will have to weight up for this class so what the hell are you talking about.

Wasn't one of the rules no whining and complanin. 5000lbs fits most all of the prostreet truck and this is a prosrteet class not a street class some prostreet trucks will have to weight up for this class so what the hell are you talking about.

Selfish are we???? Come on Quarterkitty.....Let us Heavy A$$'s play with the Big Dogs!!!!! LOL

I vote we appoint Darren spokesman.

How exactly can this class increase participation? The organization needs to focus on what can make the classes larger.. I'm a long timer, so I just want the sport to grow..

I want a 2wd sreet tire fuel only class...7500 lbs minimum.
I know there's at least a few more idiots like me trying to make a tractionless tank like mine fast. LOL

New class

I guess I don't understand. The weight seems light for a true truck and I don't think you will see trucks running two classes and living any better. Just a outsider looking in but i don't see Smiths slowing down any. Jeff

This class should be a blast to watch. The hardest part about watching will be choosing a seat at the line or at the 8th...... That fender to fender stuff is great.

I think this class is a fabulous idea. It will allow for some very good competition from the spectators point of view.

are you scared of street trucks??:cheer:

Back