Let's see your weight brackets.......again.

I couldnt find the image on the internet so I had to take a picture of it with my phone but here it is... September 2012 of Diesel World pg56

1342024439.jpg

Hell yes! Thanks alot I just bought a coppy. The truck was running like crap that day but with a little help from mr. Chase Fleece at the ts pull it runs like a top hitting 5000 with a ssr smarty. The only reason he came over n talked to me was because of my weight box!

No problem, congrats man. Glad to hear that the box is a good attention getter and you got the tuning dialed in. The same thing happened to little6cylinder a couple years ago. He made the centerfold in Mud Life magazine and the only reason he found out about it was because a friend showed him at school. I mean I understand writing a magazine article is tough but how hard is it to listen to the announcer before/after the run and write down a name.

Not painted yet, but here's mine.
IMG_20120725_220053.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20120725_220024.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20120725_213136.jpg
[/IMG]bucket.com/albums/h425/Cummins41/IMG_20120725_213128.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
IMG_20120725_213143.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20120725_213136.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20120725_195113.jpg
[/IMG]

Hell yes! Thanks alot I just bought a coppy. The truck was running like crap that day but with a little help from mr. Chase Fleece at the ts pull it runs like a top hitting 5000 with a ssr smarty. The only reason he came over n talked to me was because of my weight box!

I talked to you guys at the dyno day april 1st. Did you end up getting better numbers out of it on a different dyno?

Posted to CumminsForum via autoguide for iphone.

anyone have ideas or better pics for a superduty weight bar?

I would build off the factory tow hook plates so it could be removeable. Just make two plates and weld a reciver to it and build whatever style bracket u want, then for the winter remove the recivers and put the hooks back on.

I would build off the factory tow hook plates so it could be removeable. Just make two plates and weld a reciver to it and build whatever style bracket u want, then for the winter remove the recivers and put the hooks back on.

Tow hooks is the easiest way to do it.

any pictures of a weight bracket on an OBS with the bumper still intact??

It's a pain to do it. I had to cut the one bumper bracket off and then made a big bracket behind the bumper with two receiver tubes on it.

would it probbly just be easier to cut holes in the bumper and weld recivers to the frame just be done with it?

would it probbly just be easier to cut holes in the bumper and weld recivers to the frame just be done with it?

No, the front of the frame is a pain no matter what. With the front spring shackle in the front of the frame it makes it hard. Make it so it looks nice.

Back