"SOFA KING" on

ive been talkin to "The" doc garmon and the use of my kittycat got confirmation that quarterkittyman is sofa king set up to be neutered ...so....MEOOUCCCHHHHH!!!! gonna lose his balls in a bad kinda way at the track.....poor quarterkitty!!!!!!!!!!

love the pics byenow....someone needs to pm me and let me know how to do that...a little challenged but a quick learner indeedy,,,,,,,,,,,

ive been talkin to "The" doc garmon and the use of my kittycat got confirmation that quarterkittyman is sofa king set up to be neutered ...so....MEOOUCCCHHHHH!!!! gonna lose his balls in a bad kinda way at the track.....poor quarterkitty!!!!!!!!!!

love the pics byenow....someone needs to pm me and let me know how to do that...a little challenged but a quick learner indeedy,,,,,,,,,,,

Mr. Garmon will say anything to get the kitty kat to arch on all fours.

We will see who is a kitty kitty and who is not it won't be long now I sofa king can't wait.

i think you are mistaking quarterman....i think when you're sittin at the lights admiring that hota$$ racer in a bikini treein your a$$ and her hota$$ pitcrew ...it will be sofa king long it'll cause you to redlight...:hehe::what::what::what::what:

This race is going to be very cool ! Dennis I am sure will have a cool spot in the day for it. Many of you guys were not around when Dennis put on a shootout years ago, it was the fastest pass solo a 11.46 and a 11.48 I believe it payed 7000+ you could have heard a pin drop when Darren left
the line! I expect this race to top that!:rockwoot:

Hey Quarterman....how's that engine coming??? Do you need some more Crown to help you with your extensive work???? :shake: Does that kitty have your tongue lately or what????

Hey Quarterman....how's that engine coming??? Do you need some more Crown to help you with your extensive work???? :shake: Does that kitty have your tongue lately or what????

i think it seems that quarterkittyman is afraid of two sweet hota$$ pussicats.....he seems to have shut up lately....probably getting some sofa king much needed diesel therapy.....poor quarterfraidycatman....well....we aint fraid....we are steady gettin super usedtobe red now super pink ready to rumble....go us!!!!!!:cheer:

Hey you hotasses you keeping your hp making husbands primed up because I think they could use some motivation. My engine is just fine the 300hp is starting.to add up. I have been busy planning my victory party I think I will call it the hotass spankin party whatya think. Hey what color will your bikini be and the pit crews lacy outfits I want to get matching cups and plates and decorations oh well have a happy hotass day thelma And louise.

hey big swole.....just wanted to say hey...keep up the protection!!!!!!!

Hey there!!! =)

Your protected Always!!! I'm on the job!!! See ya'll soon.....Still waiting on all the parts to my truck to come together and get shipped....Tell Jeff to call me when my block is done.....

Tootles!!! lol

Hey you hotasses you keeping your hp making husbands primed up because I think they could use some motivation. My engine is just fine the 300hp is starting.to add up. I have been busy planning my victory party I think I will call it the hotass spankin party whatya think. Hey what color will your bikini be and the pit crews lacy outfits I want to get matching cups and plates and decorations oh well have a happy hotass day thelma And louise.

Hey you quarterkittyman!!! Sorry I have been so busy keeping Slowpoked motivated that I have forgotten to harass you!! You just keep adding up that hp, cuz that ultimately means you will blow up at the line!!!! :doh: So keep on wrenching!!! Thank you so much for planning MY victory party!! I would hate for all of your work to go to waste when you lose!!! I think it would only be fitting for my bikini to be your favorite color, so I'm thinking Pink!!! :hehe:

This thread is sofa king boring. Nobody has posted on it in over a day.

Quarterkitty just sofa king hasn't wanted to come out and play lately!! Tell ya what...I'll take one of those pretty demand flows in pink and use it to wipe the track with Quarterkitty's ass!!!

Back