A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

I haven't read this whole thing, but the last couple pages of this thread are about as ratarded as can be.

Let the girl show off her ride. If you don't like it gtfo.

I know this is CompD, but damn.

I agree, if you need advice instead of excuses look at what Unbroken has done in less than a year with a full time job and a eye for quality, speed, handling and a show truck that can win awards.

I agree, if you need advice instead of excuses look at what Unbroken has done in less than a year with a full time job and a eye for quality, speed, handling and a show truck that can win awards.

Good point.
I'm still waiting to see a reply to thebignasty's post.....

What the ****e happen to this thread! If she wants to model in front of her truck go ahead. If something isn't to your specs on her truck or others, nobody cares. She has her truck like she wants it. She was just nice enough to put it in a thread for us to check it out.

I personally like your truck Halfton12v. Thanks to your thread I might finally get the Ol'lady talked into a diesel.

I like the truck, but its the little missed details that will kill it. The places you could have spent a little extra, truck has come a long way and im sure has 100's of things in the works.

Um... To the OP, Just keep posting the picks. I did not care for the bikini picture, but I don't care, I'm past the age of 30 and married, so I can scroll past it. This is your thread, your build, and you have not broke any rules. Please, don't let this crap get to you. This is Comp D, carry on.

Wow, something got a few folks extremely butthurt in a quick hurry.. Either way its a pretty cool truck and props for being a girl in a mans "sport"

Or whatever you want to call it....:clap:

What the ****e happen to this thread! If she wants to model in front of her truck go ahead. If something isn't to your specs on her truck or others, nobody cares. She has her truck like she wants it. She was just nice enough to put it in a thread for us to check it out.

I personally like your truck Halfton12v. Thanks to your thread I might finally get the Ol'lady talked into a diesel.

I second this! ^^^^ I like your truck too, Id never do anything like that but I am glad you love your truck keep up the pirctures and updates

Back