Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Passed by this guy parked just outside of town. On my way up to the mine to start my rotation. Damn nice.

8ydy8utu.jpg

aza5udur.jpg

I see that truck parked along gasoline alley in red deer all the time

Yeah. Kinda worried with all the problems I see on emissions engines at work. Mostly cat and Volvo equipment. It will do a lot of sitting too. The last new truck they bought was in 1991 and that one hasn't hit 200k miles yet. Here it is:

View attachment 46905

The new one sure is nice though. It's a big difference from what I had when I was trucking:

uploadfromtaptalk1381624419438.jpg

Haven't been up in that area for a month or so, but we're usually hauling up to expocrete in Edmonton off of 174th street and we usually reload in Sherwood park or at keg river sulphur off of 17th

Yeah. Kinda worried with all the problems I see on emissions engines at work. Mostly cat and Volvo equipment. It will do a lot of sitting too. The last new truck they bought was in 1991 and that one hasn't hit 200k miles yet. Here it is:

View attachment 46905

The new one sure is nice though. It's a big difference from what I had when I was trucking:

View attachment 46907

DO NOT LET THE ENGINE IDLE it kills these engines. PM is important on these engines, oil changes every 15-20k and if there is ANY coolant loss get it to a shop. Most common issues I see with after treatment is people are loosing coolant and it trashes the turbo and after treatment

Back