Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Just another one to get you guys that think it should be stretched going.
null_zpsee8a7a30.jpg

Good Lord man, you moving my cousins' double wide with that thing?!? Now you gotta stretch it!!!!

Eh, not worried about it. It's the same length as my K100, doesn't seem like anyone has an issue with how long it is.

Id leave it the short wheel base, alot of the places I go were designed for a c60 chevy truck with a 16' bed though.:doh:

Id leave it the short wheel base, alot of the places I go were designed for a c60 chevy truck with a 16' bed though.:doh:

Yep, those driveways that are barely big enough to get straight truck in are fun, especially when the road you come off of isn't much bigger.

Yep, those driveways that are barely big enough to get straight truck in are fun, especially when the road you come off of isn't much bigger.

When the trailer misses the tube and is in the grader ditch, and you mash the pedal to try to keep from getting hung up while dodging a lightpole. Fun fun

fellas, suspension question. what is the name or design of air suspension on the tandems that are the "low ride" setup. like the trailing arm is convex and curves over the diff tube to the air bag mount. very low profile.

if I were searching wrecking yards for that setup, what would I call it?

........yes, I'm looking to lower my truck.

Sounds like Pete low air or freightliner airliner, they're very similar. Freightliner will be way cheaper

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

When the trailer misses the tube and is in the grader ditch, and you mash the pedal to try to keep from getting hung up while dodging a lightpole. Fun fun

I think we have been to the same place a time or two. LoL. I always like the ones you have to back into off of the road cause they don't have enough room to turn around.

fellas, suspension question. what is the name or design of air suspension on the tandems that are the "low ride" setup. like the trailing arm is convex and curves over the diff tube to the air bag mount. very low profile.

if I were searching wrecking yards for that setup, what would I call it?

........yes, I'm looking to lower my truck.

That's either the Pete low airleaf, or the flexair

I think we have been to the same place a time or two. LoL. I always like the ones you have to back into off of the road cause they don't have enough room to turn around.
When I hauled grain full time it was amazing how every farmers driveway was complete chit and big enough for a golf cart. Then more of them bought their own trucks and within a week the driveway get fixed and you can turn a cruse ship in them.:doh:

When I hauled grain full time it was amazing how every farmers driveway was complete chit and big enough for a golf cart. Then more of them bought their own trucks and within a week the driveway get fixed and you can turn a cruse ship in them.:doh:

Do it with doubles, there's been times I've had to have farmers slide my trailers with a tractor so I can clear obstacles lol

Do it with doubles, there's been times I've had to have farmers slide my trailers with a tractor so I can clear obstacles lol
Guess it would be asking too much for them to use some of the farm welfare money the government gives them to buy some gravel.

No kidding. I've been to some farms where I'm pretty sure they were designed for a model T pickup. Not a W900L LOL

That's either the Pete low airleaf, or the flexair

One of my trucks is low airleaf on 22.5 low pros and the one I drive is flexair on 24.5 lo pros, my truck only sits 1/2" higher than the low airleaf truck but my suspension rides SOOOOOO much better and dumps out lower...more travel

One of my trucks is low airleaf on 22.5 low pros and the one I drive is flexair on 24.5 lo pros, my truck only sits 1/2" higher than the low airleaf truck but my suspension rides SOOOOOO much better and dumps out lower...more travel

Low airleaf sucks, they're worse than the old kw 8 bag but the flexair is 100x better.

Back