Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It will not be getting stretched as it turns like crap now, also I am not a fan of it unless it is with a new set of rails, the paint could be different, I wouldn't mind using the darker blue as the main color and silver or an off white for the stripes. Most likely it will stay like it is.

All outfitted with exhaust filters cause we're from SoCal.........mine has bypass tho

It will not be getting stretched as it turns like crap now, also I am not a fan of it unless it is with a new set of rails, the paint could be different, I wouldn't mind using the darker blue as the main color and silver or an off white for the stripes. Most likely it will stay like it is.

I really like the Seminole scheme myself, I'd keep it just freshen it up. IT NEEDS TO BE STRETCHED for sure!!!!!!! Those are easy to change front axle to get better turning radius

null_zps30fcbc75.jpg

What motor is in it? What year? I drove a '79 standard hood for 6 years not to long ago. They're good trucks and easy to reach right window crank haha

I've got an acert C-15 that will have a Mr. Haney ECM here pretty soon

I have no experience with accerts, my motor guy tells me what we need, been on the 6NZ motors for a while now and they've great for us. What's Mr. Haney ECM?

265-270wb is good enough to give it the "look" but short enough to maintain maneuverability

The heavy haul truck I used to drive was a 310" wheelbase and it was bad ass. But 265-270" is pretty good

What motor is in it? What year? I drove a '79 standard hood for 6 years not to long ago. They're good trucks and easy to reach right window crank haha

79, still finishing up putting a 3406B in place of the 8v92 that was in it when I got it. No need to reach for the crank, the button is in the center gauge panel for the window.

We go to some pretty tight places to get grain, getting around is key, and I won't mention some of the places we go pulling.

Yea 265-270 is alright, especially with the short sleeper, I was jus sayin........

Mine is a 244"

y2yzanub.jpg

There's six inches between my half fenders and the fuel tanks

Back