Baby Swamps vs. Stock Tranny

NOPE ! if you treat them nice, you can get buy, but beating on it is going to suck the life out of them, at a minnimum, you need a GT38R, but i would go bigger than that, H2E / Swamps sledge hammer

Thats is true, the only time I ever will floor it is at the drag strip... I have no need to floor it on the street... if i get mad at someone i just speed up to them and smoke em out, lol... But i worry that 7 runs in one day could **** **** up pretty good in phx

yup, if you can make 7 launches with out a kaboom..
however with that stock turbo, and you havent gotten the tunes tweaked for 175s, you might be ok, but all that smoke = heat which in turn means new turbo while in phx.

yup, if you can make 7 launches with out a kaboom..
however with that stock turbo, and you havent gotten the tunes tweaked for 175s, you might be ok, but all that smoke = heat which in turn means new turbo while in phx.

or tranny, but there would be time between runs to cool off...

400+ hp at the wheels... stock trans + valve body from BTS, 0 issues, 30k+ miles at this power level, 238k total miles on my truck, ~65k on this trans...
every truck is different

400+ hp at the wheels... stock trans + valve body from BTS, 0 issues, 30k+ miles at this power level, 238k total miles on my truck, ~65k on this trans...
every truck is different

True that, and i just found out from my buddy joe that he is towing his truck there on a 30' Goose-neck trailer... so he will have room for me when I blow it up, lol...

My stock tranny went completely out about 500 miles after installing stage 1s.

Ouch...
Well got my 175/30%'s in today (about stage 2's)
The seem to make the truck lope at idle quite a bit when in the extreme2 tune...
Seems to run great, and puts out a pretty good cloud...
but now the check engine light is on for some reason =?
gettin it checked out tomorrow before I leave for phoenix!

Ouch...
Well got my 175/30%'s in today (about stage 2's)
The seem to make the truck lope at idle quite a bit when in the extreme2 tune...
Seems to run great, and puts out a pretty good cloud...
but now the check engine light is on for some reason =?
gettin it checked out tomorrow before I leave for phoenix!

either the code saying the HPOP can't keep up, overboost code, or "hard shift" code... those are the 3 that i used to get, well the overboost code always shut off quickly so i could never check if that was actually it, but from what i've heard that's what it is

either the code saying the HPOP can't keep up, overboost code, or "hard shift" code... those are the 3 that i used to get, well the overboost code always shut off quickly so i could never check if that was actually it, but from what i've heard that's what it is

Just got done scanning... ended up being a P5000 or something like that...
Speed sensor fault... Dont know why It happened, checked my sensor and everything is fine...
It also threw the KAM code (cause of chip)...
And the ICP code...

But they are all cleared now and we will see what happens
:charger:

101_0460.jpg

New Injectors snap'in the throttle in park...

So how does she run? Is that pic out by the drag strip

runs great... I will see the HP and Torq tomorrow and my new ET...
Hopefully I got like 350 hp now...
Thing smokes like none other cause I only got a stocker turbo...
And ya that is by the drag strip. (only a quick pic cause i left for phoenix 1 hour after that)

runs great... I will see the HP and Torq tomorrow and my new ET...
Hopefully I got like 350 hp now...
Thing smokes like none other cause I only got a stocker turbo...
And ya that is by the drag strip. (only a quick pic cause i left for phoenix 1 hour after that)

before i threw the intercooler in my truck it smoked constantly.... it was horrible haha the tow tune had a constant haze under acceleration, and the race tune/street performance tune were a THICK haze at constant speed and you couldn't see at all behind you under any sort of acceleration... the intercooler was a dream come true haha

before i threw the intercooler in my truck it smoked constantly.... it was horrible haha the tow tune had a constant haze under acceleration, and the race tune/street performance tune were a THICK haze at constant speed and you couldn't see at all behind you under any sort of acceleration... the intercooler was a dream come true haha

ya, i really need an intercooler... under the tow tune it smokes under load at low rpm, but is cleared up at high rpm/cruising...

That is a sharp truck

Thanks man, got lots of good comments on my truck at the event too... maybe i should put a train horn on it and enter the show n' shine, lol (inside joke)...

Ended up dyno'in at only 283 hp and 585 tq... and best ET was a 15.46...
I really need a better HPOP and I/C

Back