Baby Swamps vs. Stock Tranny

yep came with a plate...
and i will keep you guys updated...
goin to dyno March 6th again at the AZ event...
Puttin the tugger kit in sunday for sure, overboost annialator (Beans Perf.) monday, injectors friday, possibly a tranny cooler...

well, im sure your tunes already have a preassure bump, so start out small with drilling the plate depending on how you want it to shift,
if i recall, you may need swamps to turn up the pump preassure on the tunes depending on what they set it at now.

why do you need the over boost annialator? your custom tunes from swamps should have the overboost code taken care of..if not id send your chiip out for some new tunes

why do you need the over boost annialator? your custom tunes from swamps should have the overboost code taken care of..if not id send your chiip out for some new tunes

Nah it dont, but I just put it in and now the boost code is gone...

ya, i have mine set to about 15 psi.
and i dont think all tuners can block that code.. i maybe wrong though, i do recall its a recent updated feature for DP tunes.

ya, i have mine set to about 15 psi.
and i dont think all tuners can block that code.. i maybe wrong though, i do recall its a recent updated feature for DP tunes.
Beans DP says that they set there's to 22 psi and it dont come on...
Puttin my tugger kit in tomorrow morning...

well, im sure your tunes already have a preassure bump, so start out small with drilling the plate depending on how you want it to shift,
if i recall, you may need swamps to turn up the pump preassure on the tunes depending on what they set it at now.

Installed my Transgo Tugger Shift Kit today...
Great kit, shifts way firmer but still smooth...
I will probably get better MPG and a faster time at the track!!!
I would recommend this mod 100% worth the money ($150)

Set my drill holes at the middle of the "Diesel or V10" measurements...
Chris at Jefferson State Diesel has done several of these kits and already knew what works great...

cool, glad it worked out for you, and ya, you should eat up a little bit of time.:tree:

Last I knew, BTS used the transgo kit
and not sure about that? BTS VB does not use a plate, its all internal spring rates and valving, same with JW.

i had heard it from Dennis at ITP diesel. but who knows what really happends when Brian or John build this stuff..

Well, last night i went and tested my best hwy MPG to date... goin 60mph on the freeway on a clear night at 57 deg... I got 18.5 mpg

Ya, I was really pleased with it...
Hopefully I get even better with the new injectors (hopefully gettin them in on Saturday)
And hopefully I can get that same mpg at 70 or 75

i would be the baby swamps would work nice with a newer model 17* pump in the future

i would be the baby swamps would work nice with a newer model 17* pump in the future

Goin to have to get one now... Got a deal with swamps because the messed up on there sales and sent me wrong injectors for my truck, so now I am gettin the 175/30%'s... will need more oil now

ya, Joey at terminator builds a decent 17*single for like 550.00
and since those are single shots, i cant imagine you need twins?

ya, Joey at terminator builds a decent 17*single for like 550.00
and since those are single shots, i cant imagine you need twins?

ha ya, my turbo and tranny are not goin to last to long with these...

NOPE ! if you treat them nice, you can get buy, but beating on it is going to suck the life out of them, at a minnimum, you need a GT38R, but i would go bigger than that, H2E / Swamps sledge hammer

Back