Baby Swamps vs. Stock Tranny

Thanks man, got lots of good comments on my truck at the event too... maybe i should put a train horn on it and enter the show n' shine, lol (inside joke)...

Ended up dyno'in at only 283 hp and 585 tq... and best ET was a 15.46...
I really need a better HPOP and I/C

Man still can't beat the yard sale haha. Yeah with a better hpop and a I/c your truck would run really nice.

glad to see you made it back and things went well, one of you videos, the truck had a real nice launch, i was suprised ! i see you in the hight 300s with a few more things !!

- Adrenaline Hpop
- GT38R
- 6.0 innercooler
- reg. fuel return
- custom swamps tunning !!

glad to see you made it back and things went well, one of you videos, the truck had a real nice launch, i was suprised ! i see you in the hight 300s with a few more things !!

- Adrenaline Hpop
- GT38R
- 6.0 innercooler
- reg. fuel return

Custom tuning is goin to be done soon, i have custom tuning from swamps on my chip now, but we got to use the scan tool to get some different specs and send them to swamps to get better tunes... And i know i need a hpop with those injectors, but im strapped for cash atm, but gettin tax return in a bit =)

A new HPOP should help you roll those Honda's :poke:

hah, i assumed you read my other thread..my goal is all about going fast, i have NEVER put money into the looks of my truck, the only thing i have spent money on other than the engine is my window tint... For some reason that quarter mile is when i just forget about everything and gets my adrenaline pumpin every time =)
:tree:

- Adrenaline Hpop
- GT38R
- 6.0 innercooler
- reg. fuel return

lets add a 150 shot of the good stuff.......*nx*

Well, last friday I got under my truck cause I noticed I was leakin oil bad, saw oil all through-out the exhaust system and all over my under-carriage... So then I thought it might be the turbo that blew, but then after lookin around with a mirror, it was the inch and a half plug on the back of the HPO rail that blew the o-ring... Had me thinkin I was goin to have to upgrade my turbo, but looks like im still with the stocker... bad thing is that now my cell phone decided to take a chit and now I got to use some of my tax return money on that... not sure when I will get that HPOP, oh well, time is money

ive blown that HPO ring on the drivers side, what a mess !!

ya, sprayed the whole undercarriage with super clean, actually cleaned the oil'y mess up pretty well, oh well, at 160k miles seals are bound to start giving out...

Well, ran my truck about 6 times tonight...
Best run was 15.53et with a passenger...
Ran pretty average all night, got a good idea of what my truck runs now, but the first few runs my truck hopped like 5 big bangs at the start and then went...
And then once I get going between 1st and 2nd there is quite the lag between gears... =/

trans pump preassure having issues with the trans go spings in the 1 - 2 shift sounds like. could be fixed with tunning as long as the pump preassure isnt to high.
I have the transgo tugger HDII, and i was having that issue till i had it live tuned, and that fixed the issue,
but it still lags there in my tow tune when im not towing anything, only on 1 -2 shift aslo. but when pulling, it firms up nice and quick like it supposed too.

Might be, the shifting was good until I got the new injectors and tunes, so I think the tunes might need to be edited... ill post a vid later of how bad of wheel hop I have, lol

Back