Deranged The rebuild begins, at Texas Diesel Power!

OK, how about if we try this..... I have a beta SSR that is up for grabs and all the money will go direct to to the rebuild every penny.

The first 800.00 takes it.

Pay it forward and get a first up ssr at discount.

CompD rocks !
:hehe::hehe:
Mark Conyers is Good!!! he builds all of our motors....If it fails im sure it wont be his fault. He is metoidicaly slow.....Measures everything......& in 3 years of motor building for texas diesel power he has yet to have a come back, I have watched him buld some freaky German motors.....American motors....Briggs & Stratton.....Poulan...What ever. It will be right.

i guess i should have read the ENTIRE post over on TDG. there are A LOT of people that really stepped up big time. the diesel community really comes together in a time of need. i wish i was more fortunate so that i could help as well.

Garrett

OK, how about if we try this..... I have a beta SSR that is up for grabs and all the money will go direct to to the rebuild every penny.

The first 800.00 takes it.

Pay it forward and get a first up ssr at discount.

CompD rocks !

Bob, does anyone have dibs on this yet? If not, I'd like to grab this from you! Let me know what I need to do.

Jared

man bob im in line if these two dont take it....this is what i get for knockin boots with the gf...10 mins too late:hehe:

way to step up!

Wow, good for ya Jared, and thanks again Bob, this site and each of you are amazing. I knew this site was special, (usually special ed), but I am for the very rare moment speechless.

shoot, i should have thought that i have a 6.0 in my 03 thats never going to see the streets again. maybe there was something i could have offered up off it.

Garrett

Don't throw it away yet, we haven't seen the Crank yet. :doh: Josh, I think I am only going to be needing a gasket kit from FoMoCo. I will know more when I get it all apart.

Don't throw it away yet, we haven't seen the Crank yet. :doh: Josh, I think I am only going to be needing a gasket kit from FoMoCo. I will know more when I get it all apart.

im pulling the motor to try to sell this weekend but if you need a crank i guess ill pull it and get it sent to you.

Garrett

How to step up guys, Bob that was a great thing to do. Tim not sure what I can do to help from up here, but if there is, name it and consider it done

Kevin

Back