Deranged The rebuild begins, at Texas Diesel Power!

OK, how about if we try this..... I have a beta SSR that is up for grabs and all the money will go direct to to the rebuild every penny.

The first 800.00 takes it.

Pay it forward and get a first up ssr at discount.

CompD rocks !
:hehe::hehe:
Mark Conyers is Good!!! he builds all of our motors....If it fails im sure it wont be his fault. He is metoidicaly slow.....Measures everything......& in 3 years of motor building for texas diesel power he has yet to have a come back, I have watched him buld some freaky German motors.....American motors....Briggs & Stratton.....Poulan...What ever. It will be right.

i guess i should have read the ENTIRE post over on TDG. there are A LOT of people that really stepped up big time. the diesel community really comes together in a time of need. i wish i was more fortunate so that i could help as well.

Garrett

OK, how about if we try this..... I have a beta SSR that is up for grabs and all the money will go direct to to the rebuild every penny.

The first 800.00 takes it.

Pay it forward and get a first up ssr at discount.

CompD rocks !

Bob, does anyone have dibs on this yet? If not, I'd like to grab this from you! Let me know what I need to do.

Jared

Bob, does anyone have dibs on this yet? If not, I'd like to grab this from you! Let me know what I need to do.

Jared

sounds to me like you should have 10 pm's sent his way!!!
great deal for first grabber and for Tim..!
Good Luck Tim!!

man bob im in line if these two dont take it....this is what i get for knockin boots with the gf...10 mins too late:hehe:

way to step up!

Wow, good for ya Jared, and thanks again Bob, this site and each of you are amazing. I knew this site was special, (usually special ed), but I am for the very rare moment speechless.

We are special ed....but I digress.

You need any genuine FoMoCo parts?

shoot, i should have thought that i have a 6.0 in my 03 thats never going to see the streets again. maybe there was something i could have offered up off it.

Garrett

Don't throw it away yet, we haven't seen the Crank yet. :doh: Josh, I think I am only going to be needing a gasket kit from FoMoCo. I will know more when I get it all apart.

deal is done guys and thanks for all the pm's. Jared is sending payment direct to Tim.

Thanks Jared.

Don't throw it away yet, we haven't seen the Crank yet. :doh: Josh, I think I am only going to be needing a gasket kit from FoMoCo. I will know more when I get it all apart.

im pulling the motor to try to sell this weekend but if you need a crank i guess ill pull it and get it sent to you.

Garrett

How to step up guys, Bob that was a great thing to do. Tim not sure what I can do to help from up here, but if there is, name it and consider it done

Kevin

Back