Deranged The rebuild begins, at Texas Diesel Power!

DAMN Tim..pictures look brutal. I'm sure John's boy will take care of Deranged for ya though...and thanks for the heads up on Johns...well...exhaust...LOL I'll keep that in mind the next time I see him...

DAMN Tim..pictures look brutal. I'm sure John's boy will take care of Deranged for ya though...and thanks for the heads up on Johns...well...exhaust...LOL I'll keep that in mind the next time I see him...

Get him a stack for that thing Josh...it get's the exhaust out of the danger zone for everyone around...

Chris:D

OK, so I got bored with nothing to work on right now. Cleaned the frame and entire engine compartment and got it ready for paint. Then I saw that these really needed to be polished, so.....

Hellman_cover.jpg

Also, Dougs intake works so damned good, it should look good to, and since I was in such a rush to get the motor in last time I didn't get to pain the block, I figured I would remedy that.

Intake3.jpg

All the parts are good to go. Machine shop saved the rods and crank, so were good to go, should have a motor next week.

WOW...if that don't put some wind back in your sails Tim...nothing will. That's great to hear man.

:pop: Great to hear things are going well and there are some truely great people out there. Makes the mondane and daily conversations with idiots less painfull. From someone who means very little to this project..."THANK YOU ALL" for donating time, effort and parts to DeRang3d! :clap:

C'mon already... What is he waiting on! Build that thing and lets line 'em up! LOL

A little birdy said that a little Cummins trapped >120 and shut off at 1000'...
And didn't hit overdrive...

Last edited:
C'mon already... What is he waiting on! Build that thing and lets line 'em up! LOL

Hell...the little Ranger trapped 115 shut off at 1000' with a 2.4 60' and no bearings in the motor. LOL

Highlight that quote....Brnandnondnds Sneaky....
Chris

Sneaky sneaky, unfortunately, your still getting beat by the FCDP ranger and they have a basically stock 6.0 in their truck. 3591#'s and a set of 225 injectors with a stock turbo and a little giggle gas. 10.60 at 135 MPH. If I can actually make my motor not eat bearings, I have......a skotche more in mine. LOL

Back