Brand New Super B Special FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully BD will get you a new turbo, and you can post up a positive review of the BD turbo, customer service, and warranty

It happens. Hopefully it was caused by something other than the waste gate in which case if it wasn't, you better hope that BD insures their packages.

hopefully BD will get you a new turbo, and you can post up a positive review of the BD turbo, customer service, and warranty

It happens. Hopefully it was caused by something other than the waste gate in which case if it wasn't, you better hope that BD insures their packages.

Hope so fellas. I make good money. But not good enough where I can just throw away $1600... LOL

If all is made right, I would be more than happy to give them a positive review.

Last edited:
He's just trying to build his post count up and flex his E-muscles. Don't be surprised to find a few for sale ads by him soon.

Sent from my paperweight

Kind of what I was thinking.

This has turned into a train wreck. I'm just trying to make this right. I don't say much but when I do its straight to the point. I'm not going to bullchit around. It's pretty sad when a mans word cant be trusted anymore.

Kind of what I was thinking.

This has turned into a train wreck. I'm just trying to make this right. I don't say much but when I do its straight to the point. I'm not going to bullchit around. It's pretty sad when a mans word cant be trusted anymore.

Its extremely sad. I try to trust people until they give me a reason not to. Unfortunately, more often than not, people will give you a reason. I hope your situation works out for the best. Like I said before, I've had nothing but great experiences with BD. I called about a warranty issue once, and they sent out a new product that day and told me not to sorry about sending the damaged one back. Granted, it wasn't something as pricey as a turbo.

Sent from my paperweight

Its extremely sad. I try to trust people until they give me a reason not to. Unfortunately, more often than not, people will give you a reason. I hope your situation works out for the best. Like I said before, I've had nothing but great experiences with BD. I called about a warranty issue once, and they sent out a new product that day and told me not to sorry about sending the damaged one back. Granted, it wasn't something as pricey as a turbo.

Sent from my paperweight

Exactly right, people will straight lie through their teeth. Thanks man. I shipped the turbo out today and they will have it on next Tuesday, so I'm hoping I'll hear something by the end of next week.

Why was that pos not canned before 10 posts?
Good luck with warranty. We get damaged parts all the time from cat.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Looks like this is getting worked out. I hope you are able to get your truck back p and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back