Brand New Super B Special FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, there were some posts after mine. I saw somebody from BD post for a tracking number? So I thought it was being worked out. My apologies for not paying full attention to the thread.

Haha its all good man. I sent him my tracking number. So hopefully this can get resolved.

Howd you not see it? Did you install it at 3 am without any lights on?

Tell us about your excellent mechanic skills oh great one.

That dent could easily be missed when someone is excited to get their truck back running and just wants the turbo back on... the guy already has enough of a headache so take it easy on the OP

This ain't cuttheguysomeslack.com

The wAstegateon the op's butt is stuck open

Gosh i feel stronger after flexing these e muscles

Keep this **** up and you won't be flexing anything on here much longer.

Tell us about your excellent mechanic skills oh great one.

This ain't cuttheguysomeslack.com

Keep this **** up and you won't be flexing anything on here much longer.

Thanks for taking care of that Travis.

Just to clear this up, I was not looking for anyone to cut me slack. I know I screwed up in missing the dent in the wastegate. I have already talked to BD about it and it was deemed a shipping issue as they said it has happened many times before.

Update on this. I shipped the turbo out last Thursday (6/20/2013). According to the tracking online it arrived at BD the next Tuesday (6/25/2013). I called them to see when they would get to it and was told it would be checked out as soon as it cleared through shipping and receiving. I waited till yesterday to call them to give time for them to get it sorted out. They then proceeded to tell me that it will be looked at Friday (6/28/2013). Just to give them the benefit of the doubt, as I'm sure they're busy, I waited till today to check on it. When I called them this morning they said that it had not even cleared through and that I would be getting a call from Vick today to inform me of the status of the turbo. I never got a call. Giving them the benefit of the doubt once again I let it slide thinking maybe they are just busy. But after calling them a few minutes ago I feel like they are giving me the run around. Vick proceeded to tell me that, and I quote, "I can't make them do something they don't want to do". Which is a little ridiculous since he told me earlier in the week that this will be looked at before Friday and I will hear something by Friday. Now I don't know about you guys, but if you tell someone that they will be hearing from you, don't you think you can at least have the courtesy to call them and at least tell them whats going on. All it would have took was a simple call saying that you were not able to get to it today. Or even better yet, don't give someone a time frame that you can't promise to meet.

After all of this Vick told me that the turbo will be checked out on this coming Tuesday (7/2/2013). For what its worth I am very displeased with how this company has handled this. Everyone I have spoke to on the phone has been completely rude and unhelpful. And as a man with an incredibly short temper I feel like I have remained very calm throughout this ordeal.

I'm sure your turbo isn't the only warranty party they have to inspect. It sucks that this happened but you are kinda at their mercy now. Be patient and hopefully it will all work out.

I'm sure your turbo isn't the only warranty party they have to inspect. It sucks that this happened but you are kinda at their mercy now. Be patient and hopefully it will all work out.

I wouldn't be mad had they not said that this was going to be made a priority. Why say that if you aren't going to follow through with it? Get what I'm saying?

What a load of chit. I'd tell em you want a refund and that you'll take that 1600 and give it to HTT or something.

What a load of chit. I'd tell em you want a refund and that you'll take that 1600 and give it to HTT or something.

I'm very close to doing that man. I'm just beyond frustrated right now. I dont know why I didn't just buy a box s300 in the first place. You'd think that a big company like BD would want to stand behind their product and provide better customer service than they do.

I'd give Jose at Forced Inductions a call. Or Johnny at Stainless Diesel. Get a S363 with a .91 housing and be amazed....

Sent from my paperweight

I'd give Jose at Forced Inductions a call. Or Johnny at Stainless Diesel. Get a S363 with a .91 housing and be amazed....

Sent from my paperweight

Funny you say that actually. Before I bought this turd of a charger I had a stainless diesel S363 added to the cart and changed my mind for whatever reason.

Funny you say that actually. Before I bought this turd of a charger I had a stainless diesel S363 added to the cart and changed my mind for whatever reason.

You'd love that charger. Mine was a blast for the 20-30 miles I put on it haha. I sold it to go to a S467.

Sent from my paperweight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back