Dmitri 1580rwhp Uncorrected...

Which truck is this? The drag truck or the red one i've seen in youtube vids? What makes it not be able to go 100 ft on the street?

This is strictly a dyno platform, engine and drive train different truck than his red one or the prostock truck. He calls it Katrina I believe. Custom Auto has organized and extensive dyno circuit out west called The Northwest Dyno Circuit.
https://www.facebook.com/NorthwestDynoCircuit seems to be doing well with good turnouts at the events if you are into that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Say what you will about the dyno, it's a short list of those over 1500rwhp on fuel. Take Rob's truck. That's a fast truck and mind you he wasn't likely out to kill it, Dimitri put a pretty healthy spread on it.

Hell I think that dyno circuit is awesome, I'd be in there in a heartbeat if it wasn't halfway around the world!

I'd be in there in a heartbeat if it wasn't halfway around the world!

I have a feeling you could get some sponsorship gas money if there were to be a Dmitri vs Joesixpack matchup. You guys are pretty much the top dogs, and there are plenty out there that would like to see Dmitri be given a run for his money! :kick:

We just had a run a few minutes ago on our dyno, fuel only, that beat any of the numbers previously on our dyno, including last Saturday. The truck is driven on the street and track, damn freak. Not so sure about Jason's "top dog" statement.

Best run from last weekend in red, run tonight in blue. Uncorrected still over 1600HP fuel only.

Attachments

• 20150520_195955.jpg
    20150520_195955.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
Not so sure about Jason's "top dog" statement.

Two amazing trucks, really crazy what has become the bench mark these days. I'm staying on the 1/4 mile as I'm not even in the same league.

I'm always willing to be corrected if there is horsepower involved, Rob. :rules: I am sure if Seth got on a dyno ever he would be right there as well, 135mph in the eighth is a whole lot of steam.

Speaking of the track, you guys going to be in Redding?

Does Dmitri plan to make it look like a vehicle? Or is it going to stay an engine on some sort of multi colored platform?

Back