Matt Williams at Stanford, Ky

the race why got out of pulling every year you see more and more people with money get into it and when get beat buy a poorboy that can set a truck up they go spend more money beat you tired of money race its not fun like use to be i think 5 or so year ago and there aint hardly pull any more doesnt go till 1-3am unless around ohio and parts of ky guys in indiana put pull on suck schied get b a bigger cluster f### every year

I did the same. Bought good quality parts. But we do all of our own work and tuning. I don't have the wallet to just go drive it. More power to the guys that do though. I'm sure I would do alot less work if I had the money. It does make it more fun though putting endless hours or work and then going and beating or even competing with some of the big named guys out there. Makes you feel good. But until I get mine out there, its nothing but beating my head against the wall cause I'm sick of working on it.

I can't tell...is that even English?

x2. I dont know whats worse joe's posts or those two.

This thread makes me wonder why other people dont like pullers. We start out by congradulating someone on a nice hook......then before the end of the first page someone starts chafing about this and that.......

So what have we learned from this thread.....

Matt Williams has a very good running truck

Adam Halien aslo has a very good running truck

They put on a good pull for the fans

Some D-maxBag is jelious

And Antonys truck still doesnt run :hehe:

x2. I dont know whats worse joe's posts or those two.

This thread makes me wonder why other people dont like pullers. We start out by congradulating someone on a nice hook......then before the end of the first page someone starts chafing about this and that.......

So what have we learned from this thread.....

Matt Williams has a very good running truck

Adam Halien aslo has a very good running truck

They put on a good pull for the fans

Some D-maxBag is jelious

And Antonys truck still doesnt run :hehe:

FYI if you want to make fun of someone about spelling you should probably not have multiple spelling errors yourself.

congratulating

jealous

Back