Matt Williams at Stanford, Ky

Well, he pulled 2.8, 3.0 and Open classes down there.

I think he won 3.0. I know he got beat in at least one of the classes.

A blue dually with black wheels was the one that beat him in one of the classes. From maybe Indiana? It was a very strong running truck.

Eric

Well, he pulled 2.8, 3.0 and Open classes down there.

I think he won 3.0. I know he got beat in at least one of the classes.

A blue dually with black wheels was the one that beat him in one of the classes. From maybe Indiana? It was a very strong running truck.

Eric

That would have been Adam H. from Haisley Machine and it is a very strong runner from the ITPA.

matt has a good running truck. the guy that did his head work is a genius along with the guy who built that motor!

matt has a good running truck. the guy that did his head work is a genius along with the guy who built that motor!

gee I didnt know I was a genius hehe.

KTA and myself have put alot of hardwork and thought the get this engine program to where it is, however we have much more being developed. expect big things from the hilljack engineering camp

The problem we are having is the drive train is not ready for this motor on kill. ring and pinions hate life behind this motor:hehe:

Last edited:
also we won the open and adam won the 2.8/3.0 his truck runs really well, and works really well. he is running matts pump and injectors from last year. he has flat got that truck hooking up.

i heard that Matt is keeping the driveline people in business. Good running truck. Breaking stuff really stinks. hope he gets it all fixed.

That is hillarious there is not a single component from schied in that motor.

skytower in stanford did our machine work, kenny smith did the clutch. the pump and injectors are from Harts.

the engine was designed, built, and dyno tuned by myself and Brian Block. It works very well and we have a much smaller budget than most. that whole truck was built for less than some have in there motors, however it uses more exotic parts than most and money was spent where it matters.

Im very proud of what we have accomplished considering we do not have near the budget or the amount of motors to experiment with.

Matts truck is a runner for sure and in my opinion is most definitely one of, if not the top 2.8 truck in the nation. I was impressed with the way Adam H's truck ran as well. Very impressive. It was fun to watch him and Matt go neck and neck in all three classes.

Matts truck is a runner for sure and in my opinion is most definitely one of, if not the top 2.8 truck in the nation. I was impressed with the way Adam H's truck ran as well. Very impressive. It was fun to watch him and Matt go neck and neck in all three classes.

so you think the dodge is the top truck and it got beat 2 out of three times??? i think he needs more wins to prove that point.

im just glad matt won as scheids last year and proved that you dont need any scheid in your motor to beat a scheid truck! my build will also not consist of any scheid parts! there are too many other ppl out there that know just as much if not more than scheids. good work guys! keep it up!

Back