Matt Williams at Stanford, Ky

well Doug Sabens told me this at lunch today that you were flipping him and another guy off, so you or him is lying. and as far as the fire, I was at work all day and a fire was started on my property. you really got your facts straight detective.

Its too bad that fire didn't burn your damn computer to the ground....

I just want everyone to know that BPIKT06 is not Brian with IKT DIESEL I dont know who it is but I would really like the bull SH IT to stop

Ok

Dont know who that is. Thought it was u at first, until I seen ur other post.. Maybe a WannaB Parker????

I fixed the axle piece that I broke but I havent had time to pull it again. Is Madison having a pull???

Normally when people talk about you, they are jealous of you, or what you have done.... :hehe:

Ya I think there is a lot of jealousy when it comes down to it..Oh well life goes on. Back on topic Matt Williams truck is a runner for sure. No scheid wanna be either! Impressive work guys :clap:

SmokeyBear.gif

i bet this guy knows who bpikt06 is.

i love it when a thread starts out on something fun to talk about, for instance matts trucks, and then some d-bag has to come in and stir up the pot and cause touble. if none of us can stand this kid, how about we all request that he gets banned and then we wont have to listen to his bs any more!!......he has nothing good to say.

i love it when a thread starts out on something fun to talk about, for instance matts trucks, and then some d-bag has to come in and stir up the pot and cause touble. if none of us can stand this kid, how about we all request that he gets banned and then we wont have to listen to his bs any more!!......he has nothing good to say.

thats the problem there are two of them and only one uses his real name to talk ****

matts truck is bad azz video doesnt do justice i just wanted to say i love it when guys who know what there doing and dont have deep pockets have gr8 runin trucks and you have guys dropin 30k plus schied haisley trying keep up i hope matt stay on top for long time think bs rich guys go buy first place but if you got the money you can buy whatever you want i guess

Well said...pulling is getting as political as an election anymore with people buying their way around. It's not who you know just who you blow.

it seems like more and more every year someone has got their **** together and have a great running truck. i think as time goes on we are gonna see more and more trucks like matts.

Back