Matt Williams at Stanford, Ky

He is the "Founder" you know.

i just love hearing excuses from the dodge guys after they lose. for example justin williams(jw3) giving me his reason why a duramax won at tampico.... because there wasnt any competition. which is an insult to you parker and mason, prewitt and jonjon for winning only because he didnt have any competition. i dont suppose justina is gonna own up to that one.

i just love hearing excuses from the dodge guys after they lose. for example justin williams(jw3) giving me his reason why a duramax won at tampico.... because there wasnt any competition. which is an insult to you parker and mason, prewitt and jonjon for winning only because he didnt have any competition. i dont suppose justina is gonna own up to that one.

Maudlin,
Your name should be moron.

What I said was "I was expecting more competition" AND that I was disappointed with the turnout.
I want to see more hot trucks at Tampico (who doesn't?)

Go ahead though twist the truth and make up shi.t.

Your a friggin TOOL bag and everyone knows it.

I for one don't really give a rats ass if a Duramax or a Cummins wins at Tampico. I am happy for who ever wins.

You ever win TAMPICO? NO YOU HAVE NOT SO SHUT YOUR B.ITCH AS.S MOUTH!!!

IF you ever do (which you won't), then you talk.

KEEP UP THE WHACKIN!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Last edited:

I didnt see any excuses at Scheid or TS when dodge kicked butt. You better go work on a D-Max for Scheid this year:kick:

Now look what i got stirred up from just one little video:rockwoot:

Eric

you have got a good running truck yourself. havent seen you since temple hill, you going to bring it out anytime soon?

We were at Russell springs few weeks ago. Was going to try to make it back to New Castle but wife was in the hospital a few days before so set that won out. Dont know were we will be at next or whats coming up.

I would say the mods should issue maudlin a warning. This is pretty much how he posts all the time.

Joe... Got your reported post... Just wanted to let you know that you sorta shoved the stick in the hornet's nest in this thread, so don't complain if they sting you.

I'll issue a general warning: Ya'll quit actin' like retards in a jello flippin' contest. It takes more than one of you with a spoon to make a mess this big. I'm not your mom, I'm not gonna wash that crap out of your hair, nor am I going to clean up after you empty the bowl all over yourselves and the walls of the sled pulling forum. Jeebus.

If you want to go at it, put your special helmets on, pad your Forrest Gump leg braces, and go to town. But keep the flailing arms above the belt. We get another reported post from this thread ya'll are gettin the Green Mile fire hose treatment. If it's me that reads it first, I swear I'll close my eyes and open the valve all the way, I don't care who gets it. LOL

Joe... Got your reported post... Just wanted to let you know that you sorta shoved the stick in the hornet's nest in this thread, so don't complain if they sting you.

lol, I always figured Joe picked on the little special kids in school. Guess I was wrong, The special kids picked on him. What a tattle tell.:hehe:

i liked the video.... but when you keep reading it j/ keeps getting better...nice job on the truck.... that thing is insane.....

Seems anymore there is always someone that has the baddest truck and beat everyone, has all the knowledge about pullin but has never been hooked to a sled...

Joe sent me a PM over on dieselplace he's always excited to watch my truck hook to the sled...:rockwoot:

joemaudlin said:
you pullin at martin co or clark county saturday? i hope you got it running good.

Seems he went back over to dieselplace couldn't handle the heat over here on compd....Joe are you going to pull this weekend?????

Maudlin,
Your name should be moron.

What I said was "I was expecting more competition" AND that I was disappointed with the turnout.
I want to see more hot trucks at Tampico (who doesn't?)

Go ahead though twist the truth and make up shi.t.

Your a friggin TOOL bag and everyone knows it.

I for one don't really give a rats ass if a Duramax or a Cummins wins at Tampico. I am happy for who ever wins.

You ever win TAMPICO? NO YOU HAVE NOT SO SHUT YOUR B.ITCH AS.S MOUTH!!!

IF you ever do (which you won't), then you talk.

KEEP UP THE WHACKIN!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:
thanks for the compliment, but why so many punctuation marks?

Joe sent me a PM over on dieselplace he's always excited to watch my truck hook to the sled...:rockwoot:

Seems he went back over to dieselplace couldn't handle the heat over here on compd....Joe are you going to pull this weekend?????
Just got the A/C fixed, now I can handle the "heat." BTW I talked to two guys today in town that told me you flipped them off at tampico after your truck "failed" to move the sled and you were driving down the track. Is this true?

thanks for the compliment, but why so many punctuation marks?

Just got the A/C fixed, now I can handle the "heat." BTW I talked to two guys today in town that told me you flipped them off at tampico after your truck "failed" to move the sled and you were driving down the track. Is this true?

Not true at all I would never flip any fans off Joe....You keep sitting on the sidelines talking Joe and I'll keep pulling I believe a lot more people have respect for me than people do for you..Ya I had some problems at tampico and I got them fixed and came back and pulled exhibition that happens sometimes when you pull..after the pull I went and congratulated Jon Jon on his win I was glad to see him win. I hadn't said a word to you and I kept getting multiple insults about my truck in PM's....You got the A/C fixed huh did you take a class on how to burn trash?? Didn't your mom ever tell ya not to play with matches Joe....I think you need to be more concerned how to burn trash without burning 20 or so acres to the ground than me pulling my truck......I wish the moderators would ban you so you could go back to the dieselplace with your duramax domination bs.....You never answer the question are you going to pull this weekend Joe???????????????

Last edited:
Not true at all I would never flip any fans off Joe....You keep sitting on the sidelines talking Joe and I'll keep pulling I believe a lot more people have respect for me than people do for you..Ya I had some problems at tampico and I got them fixed and came back and pulled exhibition that happens sometimes when you pull..after the pull I went and congratulated Jon Jon on his win I was glad to see him win. I hadn't said a word to you and I kept getting multiple insults about my truck in PM's....You got the A/C fixed huh did you take a class on how to burn trash?? Didn't your mom ever tell ya not to play with matches Joe....I think you need to be more concerned how to burn trash without burning 20 or so acres to the ground than me pulling my truck......I wish the moderators would ban you so you could go back to the dieselplace with your duramax domination bs.....You never answer the question are you going to pull this weekend Joe???????????????
well Doug Sabens told me this at lunch today that you were flipping him and another guy off, so you or him is lying. and as far as the fire, I was at work all day and a fire was started on my property. you really got your facts straight detective.

SmokeyBear.gif

well Doug Sabens told me this at lunch today that you were flipping him and another guy off, so you or him is lying. and as far as the fire, I was at work all day and a fire was started on my property. you really got your facts straight detective.

Good ole maudlin lunchtime talk....I'm glad I'm your topic of conversation at lunch....Well you tell Doug Sabens he can call me 812-620-1692 and we will talk about it....I'll clear that right up...

Back