Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Interesting. Never seen a cam gear shatter like that.
Seen a few shear the bull gear and jump time. Had a reman 3456 engine assembled and timed with the wrong cam gear parts. As the gear train wore, it set crank to cam rationality codes. 22-13 I think.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did they find anything with the fuel pressure?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Haven’t touched it yet.
I’ve been runnin the boss mans truck and he’s outta town.
It’s getting a new front axle today or Monday so they’ll get to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7b2e5750bf9beaa85376b522a248bde2.jpg

10265065da2e12f5153b393ed74ba7de.jpg

735f000e8d7c6b9883eb3d957c47c08f.jpg

750 hp, idling 90% of the time, little bit of waste but if you have money so what. And he has 2 of those.

Attachments

• 20190323_201652.jpg
    20190323_201652.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 0
750 hp, idling 90% of the time, little bit of waste but if you have money so what. And he has 2 of those.

Only think of for on those is for someone to destroy that ugly pile of chit. Phuckin retards

And brokeback cowboys drive classic conventional.

Funny, we had cabovers in the 50’s until about 1976 when we eliminated the dumbass length limit.....but I guess we’re the ones behind the curve huh?

We have more millionaires in the US than Finland has citizens. That’s how irrelevant your country is, so you can guess how much we care about your opinion.

Depends on who’s driving it. Lmao

Me... but doesn’t need to be stupid. I’m not gonna babysit, and the phucking thing has already cost 15 times more than it ever was supposed to.

When it’s on the belt it’ll be no less than 85k when loaded.

Faulkner probly hook you up with some hot trims and a diesel freak:rockwoot:

Tugboat codes, the super secret ones you can only get from the truckstop tuner.

Me... but doesn’t need to be stupid. I’m not gonna babysit, and the phucking thing has already cost 15 times more than it ever was supposed to.

When it’s on the belt it’ll be no less than 85k when loaded.

With stock injectors you can max that 40pin and never heat it up. Not much fuel in those ecm’s.

Back