Truckers, lets see your rigs!

????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really $25k? The trailer is just an old steel trailer (not worth much from what I can tell) and the truck definitely needs some work but has a decent interior. I’m not familiar with older truck prices, im just surprised by $25k. If that’s the case these trucks must be the second gens of the class 8 world. I know they are desirable/collecters but $25k is a lot for a truck that needs a lot of money dumped in it.

Last edited:
You said today’s market... whole setups worth about $7,500 in the real world , where everyone isn’t outta their mind.

You said today’s market... whole setups worth about $7,500 in the real world , where everyone isn’t outta their mind.

If I can find a $25k buyer, I’m def buying/selling this thing!

You want today’s market or what it’s actually worth?

You mean do you want Facebook show truck “FOR sale not ON sale, no haters classic pre-elog, has potential, I know what I got” price or what it’s actually worth? Because one is like $3500 with the trailer MAYBE and the other has another zero to the left of the decimal.

Not a lot there desirable. B models can be bought cheap, 10spd has zero value, steel flats are a dime a dozen ect.

You mean do you want Facebook show truck “FOR sale not ON sale, no haters classic pre-elog, has potential, I know what I got” price or what it’s actually worth? Because one is like $3500 with the trailer MAYBE and the other has another zero to the left of the decimal.

Not a lot there desirable. B models can be bought cheap, 10spd has zero value, steel flats are a dime a dozen ect.

That sounds like every pos rotbox dodge with a Cummins on Craigslist is worth at least 10k because “I know what these trucks are worth”:hehe:

I guess I should clarify: I’m looking for realistic saleable price. I can’t buy it cheap enough to make it worthwhile.

That sounds like every pos rotbox dodge with a Cummins on Craigslist is worth at least 10k because “I know what these trucks are worth”:hehe:

“Don’t lowball me, I know what I have”. “It’s not even broke in yet”. “Anybody that knows diesels, knows these engines will go over 1 million miles”

Rgtiy08.jpg

What’s an old girl like this worth?
1986 or 87
3406b
10 speed
Runs and drives
Unknown miles
Package deal truck and trailer go together.

The info is second hand, I haven’t talked to the owner but I know it has a Cat for sure.

Truck alone $8-10K in the shape it looks to be in. Trailer doesn’t look to be anything special.

Yeah, 10 is about what I'd say. You might get into the teens with some cleanup. How wrecked is the interior?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Truck alone $8-10K in the shape it looks to be in. Trailer doesn’t look to be anything special.

No I don’t think trailer is worth anything more than scrap.

Yeah, 10 is about what I'd say. You might get into the teens with some cleanup. How wrecked is the interior?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The interior is not terrible I don’t think. I need to see it in person. I would pay a 4 digit finders fee if you sent me a buyer in the teens:bow:

Wish that thing had a smaller bunk on it Meyers Farm, id be interested in it.

Wow!!! $8-10k for that truck in the shape it is in?! thats crazy. I was thinking $5-6k.

I've been asked for a price on my Freightliner. Because I don't really want to sell it I've told guys $20k. In this market maybe I should be careful.

Tractors are the worst in our neck of the woods. They somehow appreciate the more you use them.

But every year it gets older it is closer to a classic right? That has to mean something...

Wow!!! $8-10k for that truck in the shape it is in?! thats crazy. I was thinking $5-6k.

I've been asked for a price on my Freightliner. Because I don't really want to sell it I've told guys $20k. In this market maybe I should be careful.

But every year it gets older it is closer to a classic right? That has to mean something...

I was thinking the same price. Interior can drastically change the value. Paint is cheap by comparison

Back