Truckers, lets see your rigs!

If you think the trucks are expensive, just wait until you try to buy a 36" 359 bunk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you think the trucks are expensive, just wait until you try to buy a 36" 359 bunk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Large sleepers you almost have to pay to get rid of them. If you get $1000 for a 70” Ultra you won the lottery. But I sold a new 36” takeoff that came off a 389 that was ordered to be a totor conversion for $9,000

What's all this worth??

1986 Mack Superliner
-400 Big Cam Cummins
-13 Speed Eaton Fuller
-Complete Engine rebuild 2017
-New radiator 2017
-New compressor/ pump 2017
-New Jake/ Jake heads 2017
-New brakes/ hubs etc 2017
-New Front End 2018
-New tear ends/ walking beams 2018
-New clutch 2018
-New Piston Hinge Cradle 2018
-Cab Rebuilt 2017
-Body Rebuilt 2018

It's essentially a new truck mechanically... New dump is 150-200k

Large sleepers you almost have to pay to get rid of them. If you get $1000 for a 70” Ultra you won the lottery. But I sold a new 36” takeoff that came off a 389 that was ordered to be a totor conversion for $9,000
Bolt custom trucks in ft Wayne.. who bought ICT.. for ~8-10k gets a 30-40" ,basic set up, coffin sleeper installed including paint matched

What's all this worth??

1986 Mack Superliner
-400 Big Cam Cummins
-13 Speed Eaton Fuller
-New radiator 2017
-New Front End 2018
-New clutch 2018
-Cab Rebuilt 2017
-Body Rebuilt 2018

It’s worth whatever someone is willing to pay, but chances are at that price the buyer base is pretty slim. In the age of $100k pickups I can see why some of this older iron is requesting a premium, doesn’t mean they’re gonna get it though

Bolt custom trucks in ft Wayne.. who bought ICT.. for ~8-10k gets a 30-40" ,basic set up, coffin sleeper installed including paint matched

Sold the 63” flat top off a 389 for 3500 but few years ago, the guy drove from Texas for it too. Idk what they get now, but had a chit ton of calls. That guy just payed up the quickest

What's all this worth??

1986 Mack Superliner

-400 Big Cam Cummins

-13 Speed Eaton Fuller

-New radiator 2017

-New Front End 2018

-New clutch 2018

-Cab Rebuilt 2017

-Body Rebuilt 2018

Just my opinion but it’s not worth near what he thinks. No one with 80k cash is going to buy an old Mack with a big cam and walking beam, and no bank on earth is going to loan that much on it. Without seeing it in person “cab rebuilt, bed rebuilt” could be a window crank and some plate welded over a floor hole a bolder punched. Not many people buy the best of the best on a truck they’re selling. Get a lot of “stick a used piston in it because it’s going to auction” got an ISX with the head off now that broke a valve. Guy wants it fixed as cheap as possible because it’s getting sold.

Too many aerosol overhauls floating around. New 6 axle KW dump with Alfab bed is $225,000 with X15 and Allison.

It’s worth whatever someone is willing to pay, but chances are at that price the buyer base is pretty slim. In the age of $100k pickups I can see why some of this older iron is requesting a premium, doesn’t mean they’re gonna get it though

Ask anyone that has tried to sell a boat or a Harley. What you think it’s worth and what you get out of it are usually very far apart.

Nothing brings a sellers dreams down to earth like an auction. Lol

Boats bringing all they're worth right now. Wish I had more. People have money and spending it

Well it’s a Mack, and not even a pure bred, take about 60% off that price and would be in the ballpark.

Ask anyone that has tried to sell a boat or a Harley. What you think it’s worth and what you get out of it are usually very far apart.

Nothing brings a sellers dreams down to earth like an auction. Lol

Nobody goes to an auction intending to spend what it's worth either, so... Unless you're at Barrett Jackson

Nobody goes to an auction intending to spend what it's worth either, so... Unless you're at Barrett Jackson

The problem with people that say what something is worth are rarely the ones writing the check. Like Rig Wrench said the true value is determined by the person putting their money where their mouth is.

The problem with people that say what something is worth are rarely the ones writing the check. Like Rig Wrench said the true value is determined by the person putting their money where their mouth is.

Just like that truck I went to try and buy last weekend, sellers were so set on their price that they put a reserve on it in what was essentially a consignment auction.

I tried to sell my Harley and got so pissed at what a used bike brings, that I wrecked it 3 weeks ago. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It must be a requirement to REV the piss out of it when you start it & at all traffic lights w/ a tank top on & leather vests.Chaps optional.

It must be a requirement to REV the piss out of it when you start it & at all traffic lights w/ a tank top on & leather vests.Chaps optional.

Yea that’s not me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is true

Just like how everyone that drives a Dodge / 12v has no fuel plate and smokes out every pedestrian they see.

I don't wear a tank top or chaps on my Road Glide, more of a shorts and sandals guy :hehe:

Back