Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Tugboat codes, the super secret ones you can only get from the truckstop tuner.

With stock injectors you can max that 40pin and never heat it up. Not much fuel in those ecm’s.

Idk. 5ek factory 550 should have 58s. Deffinetly enough to far surpass the turbo.

I’ll almost bet money the serial number isn’t 550 so I bet it got small injectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What did the lower hp get? 57’s? 55’s?

5EK67193 and up and all 6TS were 58’s. Everything else should be 57’s.

40pin with 57’s and a stage 1 is like mid 600’s to the tires. 58’s should be ~100hp more with the same file which isn’t remotely doable with stock turbo. 58’s in general with any file not written for them is a piston burner with the wrong driver. I’m not a big fan of bigger injectors because it’s harder to control. But with the 40 pin engine you don’t have much choice if you want power but it is 25yr+ old technology

Friend has 5EK with stage 1, 58’s, cam and Acert twins and could easily hit 1400* in the manifold if he holds it to the floor.

Most of the drivers coming in here lately wear turbans and funny shoes. I can't understand a word they say. They maybe saying there pyro is running hot idk. We just unload them and tell them no parking.

Most of the drivers coming in here lately wear turbans and funny shoes. I can't understand a word they say. They maybe saying there pyro is running hot idk. We just unload them and tell them no parking.

Leiffi’s brothers.

Or as a truck driver would say " I was just drivin it and it broke"....

Driving along, 50-55mph minding my own business........

Rgtiy08.jpg

What’s an old girl like this worth?
1986 or 87
3406b
10 speed
Runs and drives
Unknown miles
Package deal truck and trailer go together.

The info is second hand, I haven’t talked to the owner but I know it has a Cat for sure.

Last edited:
You want today’s market or what it’s actually worth?

Back