03 CR goes 1009 HP

ob1kobi said:
I think that was the last year I attended actually.
Ted, wasn't your truck the one that got stuck on the rollers after the dyno operator backed out of the throttle too quick? or was that Merv's?

Timbeaux38 said:
The VP was not From II. It was from Scheid. Wade, I think it may be best if you stop posting things about people's setups that you have never seen. You are making yourself look like a nimrod.

i hate to say it like this but, i called and asked what was on it and it was told to me--industrial injection! weather it was before or after the fact these guys have a reason and a dyno.

jkretzer said:
It looks to me, like Don avoids confrontation with people who can debate intelligently with him, and dives in with 20 year old fish, who just bought a plug and play from a magazine.

haha wade is a 20 yr old fish, bahahahaah. Don had one of the best reps in the diesel industry, i am sure dyno sheets will surface. THERE MUST BE REPITITIONS TO SUPPORT YOUR FINDINGS. all info cant surface when some little twerp pouts and throws a fit by taking personal attacks against everyone until he gets his way. it is funny how a cetain someone in this thread just keeps bouncing around from forum to forum bc he keeps getting slapped and banned. I agree II has some good stuff, i run one of the turbos but i am in the process of getting rid of it bc i feel it is not at all what it was cracked up to be, but a good salesman can sell a ketchup icepop to a woman in white gloves.

lmills along with countless others have proved Dons injectors work and work perfectly. numbers dont lie, only people with no facts or supporting evidence do!

dyno #'s are one thing putting it on the track is another--this is where my truck has proven that my tuning and II equipment works! no sales pitches--just facts.

BTW it's a sad thing when a person will be nice to you and act friendly in person, but as soon as they turn there back or leave. there hypocriticle two-faced personallity kicks in! just thought i would let you know i did not think of you any differently nore would i talk about you on the net to gain fame. i will talk to you the same in person or not. i thought it was pretty petty of you to act one way then turn into an ass. there are some people on here that should be posting in my reguard, but then there are people like you who dont even belong in this thread.

Reb lost the dyno by 30hp not 10hp like Don said and the truck that beat him had not been tuned or on a dyno recently.

DIESEL POWER said:
i thought it was pretty petty of you to act one way then turn into an ass. there are some people on here that should be posting in my reguard, but then there are people like you who dont even belong in this thread.

Wow, that is about as low of a blow as there is. LOL You actually referring to someone else as being an ass. LOL LOL LOL You take ribbing way too serious. Stop the whining. $.02

Kretzer just likes to kick the beehive around. Obviously this beehive is sensitive and the bees swarm rather easily. You need to remember it is the friendly competition that drives all of us to the next level. He has never had to stoop to the level of a personal attack and name calling in such a childish manner.

lmills said:
He has never had to stoop to the level of a personal attack and name calling in such a childish manner.

Who are you referring to as "HE" in the above statement?

aww wade dont get your panties in a bunch (you may want to try a smaller size tampon) you know i am just messin around with you. this is all in fun and games and makes us all better. i am looking forward to seeing the ngm crew in may and shootin the shizznit again. playing with these trucks is exactly that, playing, some take it more serious than others and strive for the next level. after the headaches i have been getting from work it is good to get on here and rub some salt in an open cut, keeps us honest, well some of us. keep smiling, the sun will come up tomorrow, tomorrow, bet your highest hp number that tomorrow there will be sun. haha.

DIESEL POWER said:
i hate to say it like this but, i called and asked what was on it and it was told to me--industrial injection! weather it was before or after the fact these guys have a reason and a dyno.

Well probaly cause II gets there HRVP from schied that better ???

anyhow the VP was from schied hence the new P-Pump funny thing is an old wise tale about sled pulling parts wont work on a drag truck LOL

Rods said:
Well probaly cause II gets there HRVP from schied that better ???

anyhow the VP was from schied hence the new P-Pump funny thing is an old wise tale about sled pulling parts wont work on a drag truck LOL

most of anything that comes from II is built in house, i personally have been to utah and seen these guys in action. but i will talk to brady and see, i was just told by Ts that this is what they where runnin.

lmills said:
So why is everytime a satisfied customer takes up for him, they are cheerleader? And why should I care what you think about what I post? I am one of the multitudes that is very happy with what Don's products has done for me. If you have never taken the time to try them, that is your loss, not mine. It is not Don's fault if you have never accomplished anything in life that would result in having so many people come to bat for him and "cheerlead" as you call it for him. Don does not have to defend hiself. His custiomer following speaks for him. I am sorry if the rest of you that stoop low enough to attack him can not say the same thing.

All Don has to do is post facts, But he starts into a discussion and he posts things that cant be verified, He has done it for years and on different sites.

I was hardly attacking him. This is a discussion board. But since you are protecting his honor, Care to answer any of my questions????

Distributor said:
All Don has to do is post facts, But he starts into a discussion and he posts things that cant be verified, He has done it for years and on different sites.

I was hardly attacking him. This is a discussion board. But since you are protecting his honor, Care to answer any of my questions????
Well, let me answer your question with a question! When was the last time Don came on and posted numbers like this and they were not repeated within a few weeks by someone else? There is usually a pattern here. He releases the numbers, keep his mouth quiet and then within 3-4 weeks, those exact same numbers are laid down in the open by reputable sources with others soon following. If it were the case that it was not possile, then the numbers would never be repeated. However, given the track record, I would sooner sit it out and wait for the parts to become available. Heck II already has a truck over 1000 HP according to Wade, so why is it impossible with Don? I guess I am just a little quicker to back him up cause I have seen the proof.

lmills said:
Ted, wasn't your truck the one that got stuck on the rollers after the dyno operator backed out of the throttle too quick? or was that Merv's?

That was Merv's truck, I think he had some fuel leaks I think and it sucked some air in and died. What ever happened to him, I haven't heard anything about him in years..

ob1kobi said:
That was Merv's truck, I think he had some fuel leaks I think and it sucked some air in and died. What ever happened to him, I haven't heard anything about him in years..

Yeah I haven't heard anything about him since down at MIR when he was droping his tail gate, bumper, floormats, battery, spare change just to lose weight:hehe: . And he actually thought he ran a 10 something when he fogged the light outLOL

I believe he even pulled his bed liner out that day also. Thats the day that I learned a few things:

a 24 valve can't spool a giant turbo (without juice) but man will it make a ton of smoke trying...

3 guys at one time can change injectors in about 10 minutes....

a 24 valve still can't spool a giant turbo even with a different set of injectors, that were supposed to be better...

the DDRA gets nervous when more people are looking at the "street truck" parked next to there drag truck (there old drag truck) lol

lmills said:
Well, let me answer your question with a question! When was the last time Don came on and posted numbers like this and they were not repeated within a few weeks by someone else? There is usually a pattern here. He releases the numbers, keep his mouth quiet and then within 3-4 weeks, those exact same numbers are laid down in the open by reputable sources with others soon following. If it were the case that it was not possile, then the numbers would never be repeated. However, given the track record, I would sooner sit it out and wait for the parts to become available. Heck II already has a truck over 1000 HP according to Wade, so why is it impossible with Don? I guess I am just a little quicker to back him up cause I have seen the proof.

Does Don issue a waffling card with each purchase??? I am not into dynoing till they out perform the likes of Haisley's or Scheids.....

What I am talking about is the new theories Don alludes to such as Added airflow aids in durability issues,Deere's new locomotive and ship engines and scores of other great ones over the years....

ob1kobi said:
I believe he even pulled his bed liner out that day also. Thats the day that I learned a few things:

a 24 valve can't spool a giant turbo (without juice) but man will it make a ton of smoke trying...

3 guys at one time can change injectors in about 10 minutes....

a 24 valve still can't spool a giant turbo even with a different set of injectors, that were supposed to be better...

the DDRA gets nervous when more people are looking at the "street truck" parked next to there drag truck (there old drag truck) lol

Yeah thats right he pulled that plactic bedliner shell out, and your truck smoked so bad you could barely see the anouncer stand staging, and those honed cross over tubes dont play well with precise F1 products

I started out with his that day, and that was all my fault cause I had forgotten that I had the over sized tubes installed when I ordered the injectors, they still performed better than the 2nd set I ran that day.

oh... and the spooling wasn't helped any by a set of 20" wide cheater slicks either, lol

Lessons learned...

Back