05_LLY jams gears into the 11s!

He sent me a message earlier...BIG CELEBRATION THIS WEEKEND!!!!

WAY TO GO CALEB!!

Get that video up!

I'm glad the fastest manual trans truck is a DMAX!!!

Thnax guys!

Run 1
60' 1.70
1/8 7.65 @ 88.48
1/4 12.027 @ 112.90

Run 2
60' 1.65
1/8th 7.58 @ 89.80
1/4 11.922 @ 113.41

Drove it to and from the track, ran on straight fuel only, Still spining very badly, so winter plans will include some new tires and shocks, probally some 40% injectors as well!!

Thanx again,
Caleb

Vid will come, Im having an issue wiht te vid looking like and old atari video game when i put it on the computer?????

Thnax guys!

Run 1
60' 1.70
1/8 7.65 @ 88.48
1/4 12.027 @ 112.90

Run 2
60' 1.65
1/8th 7.58 @ 89.80
1/4 11.922 @ 113.41

Drove it to and from the track, ran on straight fuel only, Still spining very badly, so winter plans will include some new tires and shocks, probally some 40% injectors as well!!

Thanx again,
Caleb

Vid will come, Im having an issue wiht te vid looking like and old atari video game when i put it on the computer????

Ahh... Who was videographer?? Someones getting fired!!! Can't wait!!
Party hard this weekend!!!

Ahh... Who was videographer?? Someones getting fired!!! Can't wait!!
Party hard this weekend!!!

MT buddy Dru, ITs the camera though, something in it got changed setting wise has it goofed up, it looks goo on the camera but all yuou can do on the computer is listen and watch the fuzzy squares!:mad:

Awesome!!!! Whats the next goal? lol
Keep up the hard work!

Maybe some weight and a hitch!!!!!! Or an auto and a cage!! not sure???

Probally gonna do a bigger primary turbo and some injectors, and go for broke in the spring!!!

:bow::Cheer: Very impressive! You are starting to make me not want to drag race anymore, because my truck will never run those times!

Probally gonna do a bigger primary turbo and some injectors, and go for broke in the spring!!!
An.........auto :what:

:bow::Cheer: Very impressive! You are starting to make me not want to drag race anymore, because my truck will never run those times!
Get a different truck and transfer those mods! See what a 1500lb. weight reduction does for ya :evil

:umno: :badidea: Your like a manual tranny ICON now...can't convert to the darkside now!!

STICK WITH THE STICK CALEB!!!

Not bad for 6000# :stab: :poke:

Seriously tho, about time! Good job!

For giggles you should drop 1000# in the bed and see what the rest of us try to get moving from a dig ;-)

Not bad for 6000# :stab: :poke:

Seriously tho, about time! Good job!

For giggles you should drop 1000# in the bed and see what the rest of us try to get moving from a dig ;-)

You know Caleb, with 1000lbs in the bed you would probably get a good launch without spinning and end up running a 11.7-11.8 or at least another 11.9.

If anyone could do you could.

No shame at all in what you run, I have lots of respect for what your doing with yours!!

Back