05_LLY jams gears into the 11s!

My point was to jab at Caleb for an anorexic truck. That is all. The rest was defending the rest of everyone diarrhea from the fingers. Not my fault.

Quit being a J.O. and jabbing at people. Build your truck to be fast and not your mouth. Your nonsense is completely irrelevant to the subject in this thread. Make your own thread and :cheer: over there.

You seem to be the only one with the issue of Caleb's truck being a regular cab. You could have bought a regular cab also. You are aware that dodge makes them?

Quit being a J.O. and jabbing at people. Build your truck to be fast and not your mouth. Your nonsense is completely irrelevant to the subject in this thread. Make your own thread and :cheer: over there.

You seem to be the only one with the issue of Caleb's truck being a regular cab. You could have bought a regular cab also. You are aware that dodge makes them?

Naw, not the only one. Again, not about my truck or what I have or how fast it goes, also, I did nothing but say good job. Go re-read things.

Naw, not the only one. Again, not about my truck or what I have or how fast it goes, also, I did nothing but say good job. Go re-read things.

I haven't seen anyone else post their concern about it being a regular cab. I don't see you bashing the rest of the field of regular cabs out there. Take your :bs: and go somewhere else.

Sorry Caleb. Lets get back onto the topic!!!

This truck wants me to throw in a triple disk and a set of twins and go after it. Im not afraid of breaking stuff if you dont break something you arent trying hard enough. You can get a reg cab dodge down to a decent weight mine weighs 6900lbs with a heavy ranchhand on the front. Remove that and the tailgate and im sure that would take alot fo weight off. If you want a really light weight truck go get a first gen they are lighter than a reg cab duramax if i remeber right.Its just most people dont go after a fast 6sp time because its easier with a auto. Good job and keep up it.

Great 60' times for a manual tranny! Heck, great 60' time for any tranny!

Thanx you Sir!!!

This truck wants me to throw in a triple disk and a set of twins and go after it. Im not afraid of breaking stuff if you dont break something you arent trying hard enough. You can get a reg cab dodge down to a decent weight mine weighs 6900lbs with a heavy ranchhand on the front. Remove that and the tailgate and im sure that would take alot fo weight off. If you want a really light weight truck go get a first gen they are lighter than a reg cab duramax if i remeber right.Its just most people dont go after a fast 6sp time because its easier with a auto. Good job and keep up it.

Thanx, Im not really sure what first gen weigs, I know my buddys 2nd gen drag truck setup just like mine but with an auto weighed wxcatly the same as mine! I never broke any parts on my truck other than the rods in the engine and even they only bent not broke. Will parts on an 8000lb truck last as long as a 6000lb truck, heck no!

Thanx you Sir!!!

Thanx, Im not really sure what first gen weigs, I know my buddys 2nd gen drag truck setup just like mine but with an auto weighed wxcatly the same as mine! I never broke any parts on my truck other than the rods in the engine and even they only bent not broke. Will parts on an 8000lb truck last as long as a 6000lb truck, heck no!

X2, BTW? In racing, I thought that the objective was to lose weight to go faster, not add weight to.... well never mind...... ;)

Test and Tune at the race track.......And that was a turboed eclipse <or how ever you spell it......, it weighed like 4lbs!

Ah test it tune? What time you leaving? If you guys are going I might meet you all at your place and ride up wit you, if you don't mind. Mine is definitely not strip worthy right now...started slipping in third today!!! Past time for a triple disk!!

Back