10.05@142 superstreet record

Its alot of Kilometers, LOL It was a great show. Cant wait to see Shawns truck go with all the new goodies. That is one bad 6.0 Lots of fast trucks.. lots of carnage too, a few trannies went bye bye on the weekend.

So no officail word yet but I believe the ss record stands

Torie 10.05 et
Me at 131.46 mph

I have no doubt those will be broke by max'd out at worlds
Thanks to NHRDA another great event

What was his MPH on his back up run? If he let off at 1000 ft probably wasn't that fast and the 140 he ran with his 9.69 wouldn't count due to no license is that correct? If Torrey gets a license and comes to Topeka he could really set it low. Pretty sure Max'd Out will go 9.50 or so on a good track with good air with slicks, not sure what it will do on drag radials. Will definitely be running both classes in Topeka.

He ran 118.xx on the let-off record back-up run. I didn't know about the 9.69 run when he made that pass, was surprised to see him lift on a record run.

Just to clear the air on how the day went down, 1st pass i ran was a 10.05 @ 114mph, had to lift when things got squirrely due to a slight head lift, this run had the same mph in the 1/8 as at i did at the big end. 2nd run was a 9.69@140mph with a 1.47 60'. Due to the fact that i couldn't set the record in the 9's, because i don't have a competition licence. I was trying to run as close to a 10.05 as i could & backed it up with a lucky 10.09 having not ever bracket raced, made a pass like the rest & just lifted & braked at the big end. No i could not back up the 9.69 pass, but i have made numerous 138mph - 144mph traction limited passes. So i do believe another 9.6 pass or better is quite possible.

Thanks to all that made it possible.
Torrey

Torrey that is really something, congratralations. I really hope you can make the trip to Topeka for the world finals. You have a great truck, get your license and get the big dog eat!!:Cheer:

Back