10.05@142 superstreet record

Jason, his truck is fairly close to stock weight. He hasnt gotten in to very much lightening as of yet.

That is bad ass! I want in on some of that!

Would Canada take an old ass American with a bum hip and general pissy attitude?

Jason, I wouldnt doubt that with some real good tunning and some time on a dyno that truck could put out 1400 hp. That engine was done right if you know what I mean!!!

Jason, I wouldnt doubt that with some real good tunning and some time on a dyno that truck could put out 1400 hp. That engine was done right if you know what I mean!!!

The compd calc says 1350@7300#@140mph. If it's not pulling 1400 on the dyno, it's operator error and/or pushing what you can on an inertia dyno with such a small rpm range. Drop that thing on a dyno dynamics, it'll load it enough to make some real world numbers.

Truck weighs 6800lb with me in it, 1/2 tank of fuel & full bottles of nitrous, the only dyno i have been on gave me 1190hp & 2497ftlb,(mustang dyno) spinning on the rollers & not being able to use my lock up. When building the engine we were shooting for 1500 on spray, i think we are very close. Right now I am spraying very conservatively with just an .063 outta the hole & timing 1 on the smarty, anytime i add any more timing like level 4, i lift the head.

Truck weighs 6800lb with me in it, 1/2 tank of fuel & full bottles of nitrous, the only dyno i have been on gave me 1190hp & 2497ftlb,(mustang dyno) spinning on the rollers & not being able to use my lock up. When building the engine we were shooting for 1500 on spray, i think we are very close. Right now I am spraying very conservatively with just an .063 outta the hole & timing 1 on the smarty, anytime i add any more timing like level 4, i lift the head.

Very good info. Thank you. TNT/R right? compd calc puts you at 1266hp. I'm not an auto guy, but not locking up could account for 70hp I'm sure. It's scary how accurate that hp calculator link is! :)

heck, from ET 1224, from mph 1266. Very very close. yeah, it's legit power for sure. Figure you spun a little in that video, that would account for the slightly lower ET calculated hp number...

Last edited:
I would think that he might be a little lighter than that, but not too much... hard to tell until its on a scale.

Scaled the truck this spring & it was 6800lb, scaled it after the event & it was 6780lb. Yes Jason that is the "R".
Best mph to date is 144mph. In the process of building a cage for 8.50.... no use running the truck & having to peddle it to not go quicker than 10.0
On the pass that i peddled to set the record my time slip states i was gonna do better than the previous 9.69 pass

I really think you will be able to Torrey. I really think that you are only scrapping the surface as to what the truck can do.

Dont worry Travis, I have lots to go around!! LOL

Torrey- any motor info you want to give out? turbos/nozzles
awesome truck btw

Torrey- any motor info you want to give out? turbos/nozzles
awesome truck btw

Don't want to let the cat out of the bag, top is a custom netics 66 over a S500 chassis bottom.Running DDP injectors.

Truck probably won't get much lighter, due to the fact i still sled pull with it & i am sure the new cage will prob add a few pounds as well.

Thanks for the compliments

i thought timing 4 was the lowest timing with the smarty tnt?

torrey- trans? i love the way it take off out the hole!!!!!

you have had to drop some things for weight-- mine weighs 7350 with me in it and full fuel tank (no tailgate)

Torrey great job with the truck and the record. Any chance you coming to Topeka for the World finals in September?

i thought timing 4 was the lowest timing with the smarty tnt?

torrey- trans? i love the way it take off out the hole!!!!!

you have had to drop some things for weight-- mine weighs 7350 with me in it and full fuel tank (no tailgate)

I'm curious Torrey, 1/2 ton axles? :) I'm guessing here..

Jsf350, I think "stock", or #1 is actually less then #4 on the TNT/R.

is it the same with tnt as tnt-r (timing wise?).......... if so learned something new today

One of the most retarded things between the revo, tnt and the tnt/r is the numbers mean totally different things.

I would think stock is less then anything else on the box. not sure what the stock # is on the revo/tnt.

But that would make sense if he goes from stock to 4 and floats the head, your supposed to back of timing for spray right? Plus with a S500, i'm sure boost way north of 100psi :)

Back