10 second FORD ?

Duke, I am tired of these guys giving you crap. Just post a video of your truck on the track and shut them up. Dont you get sick of this harrassment? Show them what they refuse to believe.

Patrick

In due time... all in due time. I finished buttoning up the tranny last night and now am waiting on pedal assembly and my fancy new Lokar shifter. Head is still at the machine shop have some "stuff" done and I'm waiting on cam & injectors to start putting the motor back together. I'll probably drop the axles this week for new springs and weight reduction work in the front. I probably need to get the Ferd killing, cudegra otherwise known as my N/X kit on the way as well I guess. Little by little, the tools of every Ferd's destruction, are coming together. It's going to be a long, painfully embarressing summer, for the Colorado Ferd ladies.

Last edited:
...and whilst I toil forth with such endeavors, making dreams into reality, Roberto is probably out in the garage, having breakfast, dreaming of a 7500lb, daily driven, 10 sec Ferd LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
BIGRPOWR said:
any truth to the rumor of a 6.0 going 10.28 @ 129 mph? i heard it was a reg cab short bed pulling the front tires up at speedworld in orlando last night. if so....watch out boys.
Alright I can't keep a secret,yes we were doing some testing in Orlando.

Alright I can't keep a secret,yes we were doing some testing in Orlando.

Only testing you're doing is to see how much dust can accumulate on Snow White in the shop.:poke:

Git r dun already.....:pop:

LOL Lmao.

You know he read this thread first b/c he thought he really was OWNED.

duke1n said:
...and whilst I toil forth with such endeavors, making dreams into reality, Roberto is probably out in the garage, having more bong hits for breakfast, dreaming of a 7500lb, daily driven, 10 sec Ferd LOL
You sure do talk about the reefer quite a bit...I'm thinking your the one hitting the bong?

Boy i swear every time i come on here ice-monkeys truck gets faster.By summer you guys will have him running ine the 9s.

I'm guessing either that..or someone just wanted to have some fun and start a nice rumor.

shut up dukey. IF AND WHEN you make a pass, any pass then i value your openion, otherwise shut up lol

Patrick@DPP said:
Duke, I am tired of these guys giving you crap. Just post a video of your truck on the track and shut them up. Dont you get sick of this harrassment? Show them what they refuse to believe.

Patrick

What a smart ass! Oh wait.....never mind.

Patrick@DPP said:
What a smart ass! Oh wait.....never mind.
You are in essence referring to yourself in the third person... do you know that? George is getting angry!!!

Back