10 second FORD ?

Ya, I know. Just trying to join the fun. I wish you guys were doing this a little closer to pa. It sounds like a good time, and I'm sure after some looser ribbing, beers will be involved.

Of course! You could always road trip it out for a Colorado vac...

Awesome, will you coming to play or join Robbie's losing team of Ferd fans?

duke1n said:
Of course! You could always road trip it out for a Colorado vac...

Gonna take the kids to see the mouse in a few weeks. I also own a trucking company, so vacations a few and far between. My wife is pregnant with our third child, so asking her to take over at the looney bin is out of the question. 11 grown kids (truckers) is a full time job!

Patrick@DPP said:
Gonna take the kids to see the mouse in a few weeks. I also own a trucking company, so vacations a few and far between. My wife is pregnant with our third child, so asking her to take over at the looney bin is out of the question. 11 grown kids (truckers) is a full time job!
We need to plan a play-date at Pittsburgh Raceway! When does that track open in the spring?

brandon.

we are coming up at the end of August to ride our Ktm's at Taylor Park. When is the Colorado event?!?

duke1n said:
In due time... all in due time. I finished buttoning up the tranny last night and now am waiting on pedal assembly and my fancy new Lokar shifter. Head is still at the machine shop have some "stuff" done and I'm waiting on cam & injectors to start putting the motor back together. I'll probably drop the axles this week for new springs and weight reduction work in the front. I probably need to get the Ferd killing, cudegra otherwise known as my N/X kit on the way as well I guess. Little by little, the tools of every Ferd's destruction, are coming together. It's going to be a long, painfully embarressing summer, for the Colorado Ferd ladies.

lol Duke you crack me up... tell me something you have done to make a cummins run strong that 100's of other have ALLREADY done..sure you MAY end up with a fast ruck but you didnt develope the fast truck.... your just another sheeple, following the rest of the cummins heard which has been around a long time...:poke:

Tadd and Robert from Elite and numerous others are breaking ground and leading the way... congrats to all of of em...:thankyou2:

there are leaders and followers....you are not leading anything, so take your cummins and go back to your heard a graze some more...

joefarmer said:
We need to plan a play-date at Pittsburgh Raceway! When does that track open in the spring?

brandon.

ill be there this year a bit... we will have to get a group together....ill look for a schedual and let ya know...

once a year they have an event on the street in downtown pittsburgh between the 2 stadiums... i believe its less than an 8th mile track but fun none the less...

Touche! Now, how does it feel to get owned by sheep? Does that make your Ferds a flock of ewes lol?

joefarmer said:

brandon.

Ya, I hope to get to the track this year. I spoke to the owners at World of Wheels a couple weeks ago. We may do some advertising there this year. They would like the diesel class to grow. They claim they only had about 4 or 5 trucks on a regular basis.

Patrick

Patrick@DPP said:
Ya, I hope to get to the track this year. I spoke to the owners at World of Wheels a couple weeks ago. We may do some advertising there this year. They would like the diesel class to grow. They claim they only had about 4 or 5 trucks on a regular basis.

Patrick
Cool! I know my truck was waiting on parts for much of last season and didn't make it out much. If your opening day is earlier than ours, I think we can get a few trucks out there.

brnadon.

We like Marion County (LaRue) since it's about 20 miles away, but we visit dragway 42, norwalk, thompson and national trail on occasion.

brandon.

Patrick@DPP said:
I spoke to the owners at World of Wheels a couple weeks ago. We may do some advertising there this year.

Patrick

I was gonna get in the one in Nw Orleans this year but the show got cancelled because the Saints were still using the Superdome, for once. :D

PTSUPERD said:
Only testing you're doing is to see how much dust can accumulate on Snow White in the shop.:poke:

Git r dun already.....:pop:

LOL.....Well, He has untill May to get her done. I pull out for World Ford on the 15th.*nx*

Yea...but my trip to the Nowell Thomas race next year will be significantly longer than last year. LOL

1100 miles...vs 15 miles

Back