2.6 Protrusion Consensus

So is this still legal?

Attachments

• MWE.JPG
    MWE.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Not yelling not telling anyone to f off. Didn't realize it was so unclear untill now so we will work on wording and cad drawn images to help explain. I am glad we found out now how confuseing this can be. Better now than at the first pull. When all is resolved and worded better it will be officially posted. Thanks for pointing out what we had not noticed, thought it was clear but i guess not.

Ted

Not yelling not telling anyone to f off. Didn't realize it was so unclear untill now so we will work on wording and cad drawn images to help explain. I am glad we found out now how confuseing this can be. Better now than at the first pull. When all is resolved and worded better it will be officially posted. Thanks for pointing out what we had not noticed, thought it was clear but i guess not.

Ted

OK, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

OK, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

U did it. That is a perfect picture of what we agreed to at our rules meeting. The picture that says yes that u posted that is. Brandon,If u take an s4 and make it a 2.6 what is going to happen to the mwe?

THIS TRHEAD IS SO LONG AND STUPID ITS AMAZING! IM NOT A GENIUS AND NOT STARTING ANYTHING BUT WOW! IM GLAD IM DONE WHAT A HEADACHE*bdh**bdh**bdh*

Yes i am a retard! im gonna run a 4.2 bushed to a 2.79 take that*bdh**bdh* i think that meets the rules I THINK

im runnin a 4.2 bushed to a hx 35 so there by the this thread is retarded thanks!!!!!!!!!

i have a question? if i run 23in cut tires on a 9in rim with a drop box plus my ag gov 11mm pump is this legal?

not sure but im running a 6.0 ford at 4000 horsepower so im pretty sure i dont have to worry about you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure but im running a 6.0 ford at 4000 horsepower so im pretty sure i dont have to worry about you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

as long as it has a 10 foot bed ive heard of that. look out! all you need is a p pumpLOL Hopefully a good 4000 more looks and the rule will be figured out:clap:

When all is resolved and worded better it will be officially posted. Thanks for pointing out what we had not noticed, thought it was clear but i guess not.

Ted, the reason I ask about the bushing, the local Points Class is 2.8", but being legal to go to a larger sanctioned pull is of concern. I see no issue having a protrusion legal charger that has a removable bushing to allow a 2.8" parent bore for the local pulls, it doesn't change the fact that the turbocharger has a clipped compressor.

So, in this instance would it be allowed?

as long as it has a 10 foot bed ive heard of that. look out! all you need is a p pumpLOL Hopefully a good 4000 more looks and the rule will be figured out:clap:

all i can say is im goin to dirt track racin so smokey2 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the 80 sitting on my bench if you measure down 1/8" from the front of the compressor tips that is right where the MWE is. So I guess weld them up and recut them?

If I run a true 2.6 charger w/a billet wheel and a stock mwe. Do I need up to date tags and insurance on my pulling truck? What is a hood stack? If I have a 2.6 dodge cummins pulling truck and haul it to a cotpc event w/ a ford powerstroke can I still pull in the 2.6 class. Also can I run a fuel cell out front w/ my weights? Whats a clipped wheel and how do they protrude? If I run 33" bfg's on the front of my truck is it legal to run 33" sts on the rear? What is a bullet wheel? If I pull my hot rod daily driver in the 2.6 class can I b!+ch and complain when I get beat by 50'? Does my kill switch need to kill the engine? Who is this MWE guy????Is he the tech?:bang

Back