2.6 Protrusion Consensus

Will the width of the MWE be measured on both the interior and exterior of the compressor bore?

If the restrictor plate theory applies and we are still under the premise that the MWE operates under a vacuum. I can't see a taper of the MWE groove resulting in a gain.

If the restrictor plate theory applies and we are still under the premise that the MWE operates under a vacuum. I can't see a taper of the MWE groove resulting in a gain.

The difference is the location of the restriction versus the wheel - a thin orifice plate a couple inches away from the wheel versus an intake "shape" that can promote velocity going directly into the wheel.

The difference is the location of the restriction versus the wheel - a thin orifice plate a couple inches away from the wheel versus an intake "shape" that can promote velocity going directly into the wheel.

Dyno proven or theory? The casting is quite thin, I can't see the short distance of casting thickness velocity stack providing significant gains. Especially with the short area you have to develop the laminar flow and all that crap. Now there might be insignificant gains, but may not be worth the trouble of even teching.

It will never be checked. To get any device in there to measure it they will have to pull the cover. Do you want someone poking around the blades on your charger.

Ok. All this talk why not go back to the 100mm rule on the compressor side.

OH it's SOOO HARD to Tech!
WAH! I gotta pull my coverrrrrrrrrrrr, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
OH it's SOOO HARD to Tech!
WAH! I gotta pull my coverrrrrrrrrrrr, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
OH it's SOOO HARD to Tech!WAH! I gotta pull my coverrrrrrrrrrrr, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

It will never be checked. To get any device in there to measure it they will have to pull the cover. Do you want someone poking around the blades on your charger.

Nah, I can think of a lot of places including my charger that I don't want poked.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Let me translate for people outside of southern Ohio:"
The rules were fine as long as the southern Ohio trucks were doing the smacking by 30 feet for 3 years, but when an INDIANA truck came over and did the smacking, by god its time to change rules!!!!!!!"
:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

I actually think the thread as been helpful, with a touch of redundant, lol.

Nice try Gene.....I'll try not to :hehe: when it happens and the fpp pullers are all *****ing!!

HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER!

oh it's sooo hard to tech!
Wah! I gotta pull my coverrrrrrrrrrrr, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
oh it's sooo hard to tech!
wah! I gotta pull my coverrrrrrrrrrrr, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
oh it's sooo hard to tech!wah! I gotta pull my coverrrrrrrrrrrr, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

im so glad i sold my **** yesterday... Know i have no worries... See you guys in 2011

It's perplexing. Simple solutions were offered, yet not decided upon. Now the difference in power is hinged on the Tech's ability to measure correctly. If this is the rule set to be used, so be it, I'm fine with it. But there are simple questions, pertaining to THIS rule that should be answered.

Back