2000 Jetta ALH build thread

IQ will be around 6-7 when i get them in. I did talk to seth about getting a setup on mine but sourcing the nozzles are whats getting me right now. trying to buy a house right now has getting this car on the back burner for a couple days

Get another one !!!

currently I'm fighting a boost issue. way over what it should be for small injectors and a stage 3 max fueling tune. running over 35psi i would guess at 3/4 throttle, being i only have a 30 psi gauge. LOL I'm adjusting the wastegate before more driving.

UPDATE...

I bought a house.

SOOOOOOOO, this build is slowing down. No injectors yet and no plans of a retune till I get into the new house and the garage setup.

Congrats Bro!! I bought a new (to me) house back in April 2015. It does slow your roll a bit so I understand.

Thanks David!!

Here is the house. Located on 3.62 acres with 3 bedrooms.

47_3767494_0_1449257342_636x435.jpg

And this is my new 32x40x12 baby.

47_3767494_10_1449257343_636x435.jpg

Driveway is in the plans right now. Ordering lighting and then will be insulating too. It has a concrete floor and water in it too.

well I did it again.. most of you guys wont understand this but I have another set of new wheels. Retail number is just over 5k on these... no I did not pay that :D

IMG_20160131_111839326.jpg

They are Art in Motion custom 3 piece wheels. I'm slightly insane I know this LOL

Now you need to donate your current wheels to my Golf since my turbo decided to eat itself Dustin. :bang :bang :bang :bang

Mitch, I'm removing those tires to go with a smaller tire. :D

Mike, There is plenty of females LOL

Mark, If they dont sell Im installing them on my golf... Keep me posted on the turbo

Last edited:
Mitch, I'm removing those tires to go with a smaller tire. :D

Mike, There is plenty of females LOL

Mark, If they dont sell Im installing them on my golf... Keep me posted on the turbo

Just hung up with my local guy... builder agreed to ship just a compressor wheel...will take a couple of days to get here across the border but I should be back up and running late next week I hope. :nail:

Thanks Jesse.

injectors, tune, egr delete, timing belt. then a south bend clutch. these are a complete blast slightly built over a cummins.

Previous owner put a tuner on it, straight piped it, and blocked off the egr. Pretty impressed with it so far. It's due for a belt change so I just ordered the parts to do it along with the tools. Also ordered the short shift kit. What injectors do you suggest? I don't have gauges in it yet, what kind of boost should they make stock? 45 mpg first tank, can't complain...

Back