2011 VW TDI DSG with Nav and apperance package

Hows it going with the car? Wife had a woman pull right out in front of her yesterday eve hit a f150 in the side at 55. 09 fusion is a total loss, I wanna look at the vw tdi. Anything I should know?

Go drive one! The new Passats are flying off the lots!

Its for her doubt i'd be comfy in it, hated ridin in the fusion and almost never behind the wheel

Freaky... I have 3 pages listed but can only see pages 1 and 2...

Anyways, the Passats are much bigger than the Fusion. I think they are very comfortable from when I test drove one.

I had that trouble a few minutes ago too. Thats good we got to go check em out, she got a sonata rental it had more room than the fusion too. If I had no head or arms I woulda fit in the ford ok

I love the thing, I am 6'2" and fit in it very comfortably I have 25K on it already and haven't had it quite a year yet :)

She puts the miles on too her 09 had broke 100k. Hopefully we can find some to look at this weekend. If I can get in & out comfortably, bonus if not no biggie im used to not likin her vehicles at 6'6 ish I just dont fit in everything

at our company we run all tdi jetta for run around cars. Most have between 150,000 to 200,000 miles with very little problems. With a total of 9 cars ranging in years from 2000 to 2006, overall they have been a great fuel saver and for me as a 6'5" 250 pound guy, very comfortable!

Awesome! I worry about the later emission crap as much as the rest probably, how's all that fareing?

I like mine tinted but she doesnt, guess who's gonna win. Looks like your's big bad

Back