24v p-pump and build

I have ran pumps with a pin broke in them with no issues. Best to get it out if you can though

Well that's good to hear. Yeah it's one side of the plastic piece. Stupid mistake, was rushing and not taking my time. Ive tried looking for it to get it out to no avail. Got engine at TDC and was setting up pump since I got my cam back so I could set it all up.

Plan on leaving in the regular govn springs and just pin timing it to start it up and break in the cam. Then I'll bump it to +/- 20* and install the 4k gsk. Still working on the head and waiting for my flange for the intake.

I guess I'll just run with it as is. Still need to do some afc mods. I think I'm just going to pull the plate for now. These turbos ought to be able to clean it up I think.

I did that on a generator years ago, last I heard it was still running fine 2500 hours later with no injector pump issues.

Anyone ever look into getting valves coated and/or coating the intake or exhaust side? Polydyne or Swaintech?

Made some progress.

ba5u4age.jpg

Shipped off head to Joker for a bunch of bells and whistles. Also bought a 47RH, NP205, B&M pro ratchet shifter, and about $200 worth of hose and fittings. Progress is slow, but it's progress.

Got throttle linkage on, but have a spare piece. Anyone tell me where it goes?
ute2yve5.jpg

a7e3y5em.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookin good! see you took the blue painters tape protection method too for the pump LOL

Got mine running tonight. Going to do my linkage tomorrow so I will look at mine and let you know. My linkage is pretty much all together but I cant recall off the top of my head.

So now I've paid for and got a 47RH and Ford NP205 on the way. I know the 47RH has the 23 spline output and the np205 has a 31 spline input. Instead of swapping the input on the np205 to a dodge 23 spline count shaft, does anyone know of someone who can make or has anyone seen one for sale, a 47RH 31 spline output? 31 Spline would be stronger so that's why I'm wondering.

I didn't have a bolt like that on my throttle linkage FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back