24v p-pump and build

Well. Now I just broke off the timing pin in the pump. Now what do I do? Can I ignore it, or do I need to pull the govn housing off to get it out?
Better late than never, but the last one I broke and 2 others that other guys broke, I floated out with oil by leaving the timing plug cover off and dumping oil in from the fill hole at the top of the pump.

A bit messy, but you have no foreign plastic material floating around in there.

Mark.

Better late than never, but the last one I broke and 2 others that other guys broke, I floated out with oil by leaving the timing plug cover off and dumping oil in from the fill hole at the top of the pump.

A bit messy, but you have no foreign plastic material floating around in there.

Mark.

Thanks, I think I might have to try that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got dual feed setup. -10AN to pump and -12AN to y-block. Going to mount y-block on shock tower. Got power steering hooked up and battery. Have a few more electrical things to tidy up and now waiting on head and transmission to arrive. Also got the throttle setup.
5y2asuqu.jpg

u8y9a8e4.jpg

Got some more done on the console. The center piece will be removable to access underneath the amp, cables, etc. wrapped in black vinyl. The ratchet shifter is very easy and comfortable to reach. The handle is naturally where my hand falls.
nenu4y9e.jpg

e6a7y9y6.jpg

7aqyby5u.jpg

murunyqa.jpg

ju5eduje.jpg

5atejedu.jpg

y9y7ader.jpg

bagu5eqy.jpg

9u3umeru.jpg

2egehy9u.jpg

I like it! Doesn't look gaudy or out of place. An auto with a ratchet shifter is next on my list of things as well. This 3850 south bend doesn't lend much to the speed department LOL

I like it! Doesn't look gaudy or out of place. An auto with a ratchet shifter is next on my list of things as well. This 3850 south bend doesn't lend much to the speed department LOL

Looks great! You ever get my pm?

Thanks. Yeah I'm stoked about it.

Yeah I got your PM and I'll have something to you by Monday. I been working on that all day lol

Love the build. You have answered a lot of my quesyions for my build. My motors coming out this week amd goimg p pumped, cam, rod bolts. Etc... I will be keeping a close eye on this one.

Well I just bought this screen on ebay for $125 BNIB to go in instead of gauges. Can't really even think of anymore gauges i need except maybe a trans pressure. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_27851_Alpine_TME-S370.aspx

Would I be much more satisfied with a button on the shifter itself for lock-up vs just having a switch? I would think you would hit the lock-up switch often and if it was on the shifter it would be even more convienent?

Just waiting for the screen to come in so I can finish the center piece. Still need to finish the double din also.

7aryja9y.jpg

yqa3e6ud.jpg

umeqevyz.jpg

9amynury.jpg

aze2ahuj.jpg

So I'm pretty sure this amp is junk. I've gone over all my connections multiple times and everything is right. What's happening is it's occasionally when I turn it on just buzzing or popping and not playing at all.

So I'm looking at this amp. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_29155_Alpine_MRX-V60.aspx

The amp I have now is a Boss brand. All my speakers are alpine. I have quality wires and connections, head unit is pioneer. Good ground and positives. I'm thinking it has to be the amp.

What do y'all think? I can take a video if I need too?

Also just noticed the amp is flashing to protect mode when it's doing he buzzing crap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Got some 7mm DVs from Weston in. That ought to help wake up that 175HP pump.

Heads getting closer to being done.

Joe at joker Fab is doing a great job for me.

vy7ava7y.jpg

Back