2nd gen srt front bumper

chuggins10

i did a search an saw small ad pictures posted but i was wondering if any members may be running one an could post pictures. it will be going on my 95 single cab short bed lowered. thanks guys

I guess you're referring to the Sport bumper from the later 2nd Gen's. Here's what mine used to look like. You will have to modify the brackets, get a Sport grille, grille bracket and hood release, and modify the hood for the grille. If you decide to do it I will be glad to go into detail as to what you will need to do. It's not hard to do so don't be scared.

Scott

DSCN9339-e1313590803708.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Scott I'm sorry I haven't checked this again.. I posted this on a srt remake for the second gen I found on a body parts website but I couldn't ever find one on a truck.. I may end up just doing a sport bumper... Were ever able to get pictures of yours how it is now? Sry for the delay thanks man....

wwow just seen that that truck is your sig bigpapa sorry to see that happen to a good looking truck.

Yep, she was a good ride. Her heart will live on in the '98 I'm building, though.

This is the only one I have. It's also broken in a couple of places on the bottom.

CIMG1376-e1297719368682.jpg

Scott

Correct ^

Chrome, 95-98 sport, and 99-02 sport were teh only options.

thats the one i was looking at.. have you ever seen one on a truck and the hood as well?? i like the look of it but id like to know how far it sticks out an how low it sits an all that i dont want to spend the money on it an then hate it. thanks

nobody has seen one on a truck?? may be the first srt front end 2nd gen on here....

Dang I like that and for that price!? I may have to get one I'm just worried about fit for 300

I like that better than most I have seen. And on mine anythign would look better than the stock crap I have missing all the plastic. LOL

Haha yeah I know your pain lol with the black one peice headlights and a sport grill that would look good me thinks.

since you brought up the sport grill...do you think it would fit?

Back