2nd gen srt front bumper

newbeast004.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

When i win the lottery ill be calling you for directions to your house :drool1:

I haven't got to the front yet I'm almost finished with the body work on the bed. But I picked up a complete sport front end for $100 from a salvage yard. (SCORE) but I took off the cover and the SRT bumper cover is made for the sport frame. I put it on the frame just to fit it and for me to like it and not see alot of metal I'm cutting quite abut out of the frame so u don't see anything. An cliff I had to trash that wire as soon as I got it out of the box ugly as hell

Cliff, Chris,

Keep up the good work guys! I began sourcing parts for my conversion today and am eagerly awaiting progress from the two of you. I have no desire to copy as I'm sure this is going to quickly become even more of a trend than it already is but I am very tempted too.... :clap:

Cliff, Chris,

Keep up the good work guys! I began sourcing parts for my conversion today and am eagerly awaiting progress from the two of you. I have no desire to copy as I'm sure this is going to quickly become even more of a trend than it already is but I am very tempted too.... :clap:

wont be the first time, I was one of the first ones to have a cat stack back in 07 LOL

Meh, and zack sorry I came off a little harsh I have just answered that question 100 times. It's a dura flex hood I bought it from a eBay vendor.

Last edited:
Cliff, I was about to text you and I have no service. LOL

I'll send a check down with Mike...you going to have any problems getting things from Houston to SA?

Got the grill mounted to the hood, drilled and taped the hood for some bigger bolts and found there is actualy some metal in there for a good solid bolt mount. Should have the bumper and hood mounted tomorrow.
9cb4b61d.jpg

Correct ^

Chrome, 95-98 sport, and 99-02 sport were teh only options.

Is it not the same sport bumpe/grill on 95-98 and 99-02?

Here in Sweden they are very rare, is it good change to fid some in US at a decent price?

Or is there some company that do glass fibre copies of the original hood?
//nilsson

Is it not the same sport bumpe/grill on 95-98 and 99-02?

Here in Sweden they are very rare, is it good change to fid some in US at a decent price?

Or is there some company that do glass fibre copies of the original hood?
//nilsson

94-98 sport fron bumper and grill is besically painted chrome,

99-02 sport is totally different , bumper is 2pc metal frame + plastic skin , the grill is different and grill bracket is longer

The 99-02 sport front is hard to find , but if you read CompD regularry and you are lucky , you might get one . I have had luck two times :evil

94-98 sport fron bumper and grill is besically painted chrome,

99-02 sport is totally different , bumper is 2pc metal frame + plastic skin , the grill is different and grill bracket is longer

The 99-02 sport front is hard to find , but if you read CompD regularry and you are lucky , you might get one . I have had luck two times :evil

Ok.
But the green one in post 66 is the 99-02?
Its very nice looking.
Thanks

Ok.
But the green one in post 66 is the 99-02?
Its very nice looking.
Thanks

Yes, IC-Smoke upper picture is regular chrome front and lower 99-02 sport front

Personally I think the best 2ng gend will look with 99-02 grill and bumper, 99-02 sport headlights , cowl hood or srt look hood and xenon fender flares

Moc up pic looks good. Can't wait to see what it looks like installed. I need a grille and bumper bad

Looking good, wanna see some more pics! I just picked up a half ton I'm about to start the swap process on, really liking the SRT bumper!

Back