2nd gen srt front bumper

my bumper is sitting in my short bed 2 hours away at the shop, its just a bumper cover but is supposed to be a factory replacement even on the nonsports. I should have it on next week when I finally get off work. Ill post up a pic with it on my truck. Also got the sport bumper/srt hood LOL

I got the go ahead form the wife for this bumber, but I've been thinking that my truck, being white, won't look very good without some chrome up front. I don't think white lends itself to a monochromatic style.

I think I'll just look for a decent stock bumper...well, the plastic at least.

25950030011_large.jpg

Granted it's a sport front bumper but it's all white.

It's the other angle that makes it look bad. You know, the one from the back. I also have the misfortune of having that hideous black plastic on the tailgate too, which would look even worse with a roll pan. So I'm torn, the fornt looks good all white, the back is harder to get all white and looks terrible, and they don't flow well together mismatched.

I wonder how it would look with this nice front bumper and the stock rear painted white and leave the rest of the factory black plastic???

take the black plastic off a heat gun and abrasive remover and you should be good get the tailgate repainted if needed.

mine showed up ass well haven't mounted it all down yet due to no time buuuutt did some mock up for some pictures, I had to cut the stock bumper to fit the fog light holes and this picture was before I did that so it sticks out a bit in the pictard. Like I said its a very rough test fit. I also took that chicken wire crap off.
d0c3a79e.jpg

Last edited:
Is it Dureflex hood?

Made of fiberclass or ?

How it lines up? Quality ?

By the way the look nice, I like it.:rockwoot:

yes the hood is duraflex along with the bumper the grill is lmc truck. the hood like up well and is much lighter than a stock hood, functional hood scoop. The fit is like any other after market hood needs a bit of work but it fits, my main complaint is that it does not have metal anchors for the bolts they just taped the hood material, and the front latch must be cut out and finished. But that being said it appears to be a good quality.
The bumper is just a cover, doesn't fit a stock bumper without modifications, cutting hole for the "fog lights". I also have yet to find good way to mount it, but I haven't spent much time trying. As far as fitment goes it isn't lopsided or long on one side and the middle is the middle of the truck as far as I can tell. The duraflex material seems to be strong enough to take some abuse. Maybe some of the body guys on here can help me out in fitment of it.

Can you also post a picture how the hood look underside ?

not right now but once I get home in a week or two I will, it has bracing underneath.

mine showed up ass well haven't mounted it all down yet due to no time buuuutt did some mock up for some pictures, I had to cut the stock bumper to fit the fog light holes and this picture was before I did that so it sticks out a bit in the pictard. Like I said its a very rough test fit. I also took that chicken wire crap off.
d0c3a79e.jpg

Looks good, what color will you paint the truck?

Back