3rd Annual Texas Diesel Nationals

The NHRDA is proud to announce that during the Texas Diesel Nationals on April 2nd 2011 we will be raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project.

All proceeds raised from Raffle will go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project following our event.

Raffle Prize tickets will be -

1 ticket for $ 5.00
3 ticket for $10.00
5 tickets for $20.00

The NHRDA would like to thank everyone in advance for helping us raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project.

proud_supporter_banner.jpg

The NHRDA is proud to announce that during the Texas Diesel Nationals on April 2nd 2011 we will be raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project.

All proceeds raised from Raffle will go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project following our event.

Raffle Prize tickets will be -

1 ticket for $ 5.00
3 ticket for $10.00
5 tickets for $20.00

The NHRDA would like to thank everyone in advance for helping us raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project.

proud_supporter_banner.jpg

:rockwoot:

Thanks to Randy at the NHRDA, HotRodDiesels has plenty of free tickets for us Houston area diesel nuts.....

Come and get them boys and girls...

Is there going to be a dyno there? I saw on the flyer that y'all didn't have a dyno wrote down but I was just wondering if yall are going to get a dyno out there

Are there any updates on new sponsors? None of those shops are anywhere close. I have a buddy in Houston, but it's over an hour to MDW's shop!!! I have 6-8 people coming to the event.

Last edited:
Swing down to college station for our Thursday night meet and I can hook you up with some

My buddy got some from Diesel Innovations! But no, its not really worth an hour drive and diesel to go get a few tickets.

Thanks to Randy at the NHRDA, HotRodDiesels has plenty of free tickets for us Houston area diesel nuts.....

Come and get them boys and girls...

Mike

Do you still have tickets? I was already planning on going since I have family in Waxahachie.

Mike

Do you still have tickets? I was already planning on going since I have family in Waxahachie.

Yes, we still have some tickets.
I gave VMax a lot of tickets to give out also.
I can mail them to you guys if needed.
Even though we will not be attending this event I would like it to be successful.

Good luck to all.
May your trucks go fast in a straight line :snoop:

I have the fevor to race even though my tranny hates me so I will be racing with no tune or anything. Just slicks for consistency, fuel, and air. I will also be launching soft to save the trans and converter. I have to get this out of my system.

I have the fevor to race even though my tranny hates me so I will be racing with no tune or anything. Just slicks for consistency, fuel, and air. I will also be launching soft to save the trans and converter. I have to get this out of my system.

:hehe: I got the fever too. The only cure is more COWBELL!!! I was hoping we could finally race all out!!!

Last edited:
We might have to hit you up for a few tickets Max if you still have some Friday.

Back