3rd Annual Texas Diesel Nationals

A good gas bracket racer gets mucho respect. In the diesel realm it is a different story with people like Will kick'n them around. HAHA :kick:

Getting the truck ready to drop in the 13's for this race hopefully or very low 14's... lets see, add ons since phoenix last year.... h2o turbo kit, adrenaline hpop, fass, water/meth, custom trac bars, BA converter... i might be missing something...

A good gas bracket racer gets mucho respect. In the diesel realm it is a different story with people like Will kick'n them around. HAHA :kick:
But last year at this race I think the same guy won ET Brackets and Pro-Stock ;)

Bullet Proof Diesel signs as major sponsor for the Desert Diesel Nationals

Click on link
www.bulletproofdiesel.com/

DDN-Poster-Final.jpg

I'll be bringing the car to Ennis again even though I'm dirt floor poor, even though we just had our daughter, and even though it is way out of town. Why you ask? Because we have hardly any dang diesel races near us and you can't race very well in the snow! The closest race for us this year is 8hrs away. Don't think I didn't think about not racing this year. But if I did that, what the heck was the point of building the car? It does look cool and is cool to talk about, but talking is for talk shows. LOL The car should be repainted again before March 11th with any luck, and we're going to make some small changes and see what that does. See you guys in April!

Ive been traveling and competing for 6yrs across country, I go to the same events as hot rod diesel I'm not complaing of not being on flyers or such I go to race. If I paid to sponsor them then i would want that recognition since i dont no biggie. I really wouldnt make a big deal when your the only truck in the class at the time racing you got the trophy!

And the two dealership trucks that ran down the track only one was a gasser the other diesel

hey scott, your lucky one of my good friends back home owns a nitrous company, i can get you the set-up you need at cost.

Ive been traveling and competing for 6yrs across country, I go to the same events as hot rod diesel I'm not complaing of not being on flyers or such I go to race. If I paid to sponsor them then i would want that recognition since i dont no biggie. I really wouldnt make a big deal when your the only truck in the class at the time racing you got the trophy!

the truck didn't build itself... the sanctioning body created a class... anybody could have built a truck to compete... well... I guess not just anybody could :eek:

Back