6.7 cummins in a 2nd gen

Big thanks to les at silverbullettuning and tmy comp d friends. Success!

image_zpsy688qnku.jpg

image_zps7forxect.jpg

Got the harness almost complete, connected through efi live and did a real time scan viewing the dashboard on my laptop and could not get a tps% reading...

Any help or diagrams would be great.

I've got 4 wires from the c2 connector and 2 wires from the c1 connector for the pedal which I believe should work but isn't.

image_zpsvaxmrsnu.jpg

Last edited:
Well I think I have the pedal squared away, still not reading on the live scanner but theres also no more accelerator, apps DTC's so I'm happy about that.

image_zps4kyr2ynp.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't been doing much lately, a little here and there when I have time.

I've whittled down the under hood harness. I'm going to re wrap it and tuck the PCM underneath the cowl, also upgrading to hydroboost brake cylinder.

24984071696_1092be2c9c_b.jpg

The kingspeed build is happening, not going to push my luck with tossing my billet rods.

Got a little bit done tonight. If I had a lift I would've mounted both sides, i can only tolerate so much crap in my eyes and sore arms..

24881318339_d4fae4755d_b.jpg

25130689042_7b66488851_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bud !

Those are the same PIN numbers I have out of the ECM to my pedal. I'm not 100% sure of their correct order 1-6 on the actual pedal.

I have been looking at the same wiring diagrams. I am about to start an '06 5.9 swap into my Excursion. I feel I can I use the Ford APPS pedal and have it drive the Cummins ECM...its the same voltage so why not right? Thoughts and comments please....

Is this what is needed to do a standalone harness?

This is a standalone harness, I would use the correct pedal from the specific year of ECM you plan on using.

All standalone means is that the ECM is not connected to the tipm, it's up to you how many sensors you want to retain. I chose to use the bare minimum.

Back