63/68 please advise

I think the actual turbine design has a lot to do with it - there's a lot of open space on the 68mm wheel versus the 74

i know the undivided .88 housing is complete trash, but how well does that T4 .91 spool? Is it worth the extra $$$ to go to a gated T3 or would you say the .91 is tolerable?

i know the undivided .88 housing is complete trash, but how well does that T4 .91 spool? Is it worth the extra $$$ to go to a gated T3 or would you say the .91 is tolerable?

The .91 is apparently very tolerable and runs awesome as far as everything I've heard I'm going to be getting one here soon

The .91 is apparently very tolerable and runs awesome as far as everything I've heard I'm going to be getting one here soon

good to hear. The T3 is like $400 more than a .91

Looks like we'll go with a .91 on a P pumped 5spd 12v, looking at some 5x.014's and 191's for fuel

I'm working on getting everything together now so I can start making fully stainless tig welded twin kits using this turbo and an s475-s480

I've also looked at The Boost Lab, they have a S366 "Quick Response". Can also come with billet wheels that will spool quicker than a 62 apparently...but that doubles the price of the Box S363 that I can get at a BW distributor here, which also knocks out shipping costs...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Honestly il just go with the 63 and later spend the 300 or so on the billet wheel

Ya I'm leaning more that way...makes it easier to get into a T4 manifold as well and avoid UPS absurd shipping/duty costs

Cpp has free shipping too I believe ... I am getting a new set of 100 hp over injectors and the hx40 63/68.91 from there for 2500 as a package deal

Is it possible to get the s363 turbine outlet machined to fit the stock cast exhaust elbow on an 06?

Well to my understanding the the HX40 flange is not the same as the HE351 on the 04.5-07 turbos....I've found adapters to go from HX40 to HE351 but nothing to be found for a HE351 to Marman aka John Deere flange. It would be nice to find a 5" HX Downpipe & machine to the HX

I don't have a Cummins, but I'm running a billet 63/68/.70 as a secondary.
I had to disable the internal gates on the T3 housing because they don't relieve enough drive pressure. Added a 40mm JGS to the up pipes.

I also tried an .80 exhaust housing, but the difference in spool up made me switch back to the .70
Crazy fast spool up is nice to have on the street.

Well to my understanding the the HX40 flange is not the same as the HE351 on the 04.5-07 turbos....I've found adapters to go from HX40 to HE351 but nothing to be found for a HE351 to Marman aka John Deere flange. It would be nice to find a 5" HX Downpipe & machine to the HX

My friend I just sold my silver bullet to has an 05 and his turbo elbow fit right up to the turbo that came off my truck so they must be the same I was under the impression that the flange rigt on the turbo was considered to be an hx 40

Back