68 F350 crewcab 12v

I for one would very much like to see this thread stay going great build.
I have to agree with you on if a person has something for sale and says make offers that's no ones business except between sellers and buyers
Dale

I for one would very much like to see this thread stay going great build.
I have to agree with you on if a person has something for sale and says make offers that's no ones business except between sellers and buyers
Dale
By putting a price down in the ad it shows you are a motivated seller. This helps weed out feeler ads. As you know we get people here who only use this forum like its Craig's list or eBay.

All that we asked you to do is post a price on the block you were selling. That is forum rules.

In other news, I for one, would like to see this thread keep going. Its been great so far.

I understand that, but....how do you price something that you have no clue what the value is? Take for instance a 79 ford 60 front, the going price depending on condition is 1500 bucks, that's a given because they are bought and sold daily. How many people have actually seen one of those ih block in person? How many have sold online for a guy to get a price comparison? I've asked everyone I know and I get anywhere from scrap to over a grand....pretty wide spread. I just figured people would be fair and offer me somewhere in the ballpark of what its worth.

Its the double standard that pisses me off. There's stuff all over here forsale without a price and says make offer. How is a guy supposed to put a price on something that he has no idea what its really worth? They deleted my first post which is why no one can see it.

That guy is "disturbed." Give him a break. :hehe:

Circumvent by saying "$7400 or Best Offer." That would be legal, correct?

Last edited:
Solid points on both sides. But...

Let's get back to some build thread :D

32DFCD4F-0D82-46AF-8FB8-F9C9D3F6023D_zps83ezhdms.jpg

]
2A2BEF8C-3760-44F0-A6B0-C976BB505452_zpshewd8sve.jpg

Here ya go....they measure a hair over 35 and are the XDE2+ tread

tires45.jpg

Last edited:
Ya thats a nice tread. A little noise at speed but they are great in the snow and light off road. Are those Ricksons?

I'm not worried about road noise, I've had boggers for 20 years lol. Yes rickson wheels back when you could get aluminum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I ordered those Forged from Rickson but the back order was never ending; so I wound up getting the Visions instead. I was kinda disappointed when I found out that I couldn't get them. They look really good IMO

I hope the new spacers will be in today so I can put the rear tires back on. Still haven't heard from the adapter plate...hmmm. No new pics as of yet since I have been working on a 4BT bronco project for a buddy.

Nice build, just my two cents here but I don't feel like an nv4500 is going to hold up well to that power level and heavy towing. I say this out of experience with many nv's. Since you're building the truck and already using a divorced t case I highly recommend you consider swapping in an Eaton medium duty transmission. A 6 speed would be nice or more gears if you're willing to shift them. The setup will bolt directly to engine. You're already fabricating so much anyway that it won't be a big deal. I'd like to see you go this route. Either way it's a nice rig. I haven't had chance to read the whole thread.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back