68 F350 crewcab 12v

No.
I got tomany things going on to start another lol.
Pulling my ford in the garage when we get back home from grocery shopping.
Radiator top tank leaking still original one that came in truck when my dad bout it new in 75.
Have to change Allison VB out with another 4-3 closed throttle down shift very harsh.does it with different TCM's worth a try.All other shifting is great.
Have to check every thing out so I can get it inspected.

Dale

What friggen gorgeous tab/bracket work.

I can't wait to get a CNC table to start to be able to have that capacity.

makes me jealous as all hell.

Gorgeous project.

Thanks but I dont have any special tools :).....grinders, welders, torch. All the body mounts started out as flat 1/8 plate, the motor mounts were 1/4 plate

Last edited:
Decided to do a test fit on the winch bumper and although it will fit, its gonna have to be moved up bigtime.
DDF6F4FB-22B8-441F-BD6B-3F1B1D40E7BF_zpsobao09rl.jpg

Well I have been working toward this project a bit lately. I bought two 12V motors and ciphering through the pieces to sell what I dont need. I ordered my wheel spacers today and am now trying to decide on a tranny adapter. Anyone know someone who makes them? I dont want a Ford/cummins one because of the dodge starter, and I dont want a destroked one because of all the extra bs they say you have to have. Any ideas?

If you are fed up with this group of moderators, don't think you'll survive anywhere else. :hehe:

Seriously....wth? All I see is a few threads of no one buying your stuff.

Last edited:
His build thread on pirate is still going strong.

Mods on pirate are far more lenitent than on CompD. As long as you don't threaten someone's life, make a racist joke outside of the TrailerPark, or show nudity everything pretty much goes.

As long as you don't threaten someone's life, make a racist joke outside of the TrailerPark, or show nudity everything pretty much goes.

Correct me if I'm wrong....but is that not the way it is here? It's the only way it has been since 2007 to my knowledge. Folks do get some ribbin' for selling crap and being dumbasses....but I sure don't see what got him all fired up. What am I missing? I think if they relaxed it any more, it would become CumminGsForum. We don't want that. :D

Last edited:
I've never had an issue with CompD's mods or pirates so I couldn't tell you one way or another. I see mods here banning people far more often than on pirate, but I couldn't tell you why. Either way, I like the atmosphere on CompD a lot more than on pirate. Pirates gotten bad over the last 2-3 years.

Either way, I'm following his build thread regardless of where he posts it. It's a cool truck with some great ideas.

I've never had an issue with CompD's mods or pirates so I couldn't tell you one way or another. I see mods here banning people far more often than on pirate, but I couldn't tell you why. Either way, I like the atmosphere on CompD a lot more than on pirate. Pirates gotten bad over the last 2-3 years.

Either way, I'm following his build thread regardless of where he posts it. It's a cool truck with some great ideas.

Well, I hope he doesn't bug out and keeps the build thread going. I think the banning of late is due to a lot of Comp D exposure and in the massive influx of retards. We got shirts and stickers all over this nation now and facebook and every swinging winkie that drives a diesel, regardless of having common sense or not, logs on and thinks they can run their mouths like 16 year olds to a bunch of grown ass, mature men. It doesn't work out too well. LOL

Well, I hope he doesn't bug out and keeps the build thread going. I think the banning of late is due to a lot of Comp D exposure and in the massive influx of retards. We got shirts and stickers all over this nation now and facebook and every swinging winkie that drives a diesel, regardless of having common sense or not, logs on and thinks they can run their mouths like 16 year olds to a bunch of grown ass, mature men. It doesn't work out too well. LOL

Which is EXACTLY what happened to Pirate....

Ibuildembig, how about keeping this going?

Its the double standard that pisses me off. There's stuff all over here forsale without a price and says make offer. How is a guy supposed to put a price on something that he has no idea what its really worth? They deleted my first post which is why no one can see it.

I have been on forums, moderated them, and owned one for a long time. The God factor of 90 percent of moderators is just ridiculous. What also doesn't help is the post count people who think they know everything when all they do is regurgitate the same crap they read on a different thread. I will think about whether or not to continue this thread because I have met some really good guys from here but I will never venture out of this section again.

Back